Mom wants to talk about carpools stuff, etc

yErMoTH3r

Guest DooLey
Guest DooLey
Guest DooLey
Guests

Ill be takeing off from columbus Ohio, if anyone is in that area, let me know.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

normally u need to be like 23-25 to rent a car

Chuck

I'm leaving from the CHicago area... Mag is in my car and I think Chief will be with us too if he ever posts up that he's confirmed going. Gunman is coming down through the Chicago area and I think we were going to try and meet up somewhere and caravan down to Ohio.

Still not sure if it'd be faster to take 90 through to Cleveland and come down or go down through Indy and take 70 over.... but we got plenty of time to figure that one out.

PEaCe,

Long

Chuck

I'm leaving from the CHicago area...  Mag is in my car and I think Chief will be with us too if he ever posts up that he's confirmed going.  Gunman is coming down through the Chicago area and I think we were going to try and meet up somewhere and caravan down to Ohio. 

Still not sure if it'd be faster to take 90 through to Cleveland and come down or go down through Indy and take 70 over....  but we got plenty of time to figure that one out.

PEaCe,

Long

Just some fyi for you- Coming from Chigago you definatly want to hit the Ohio Turnpike. Do not go via 70 (2 - 3 hours out of the way).