Cal

MwR - WIN - 22-2

zx2 - WIN - 19-5

|S-T| - WIN 19-5

st7. who is another community cal team does not want thier score posted on these boards but if your interested in their score check it out here http://www.caleague.com/?page=teaminfo&div=cso&id=6046

gj and gg to teams. im gonna try to post up every week to keep the community up with the cal teams around here. GJ. ;)

Oh yea, Archaic, i have no problem with not posting your score up here, i was doing this for the community. For one, i dont appreciate you coming to TF's server and swearing at me over the mic about this, sorry i didnt see you asking me to change it YET! Also, the team we played wasnt noob as you say so umm... yea.... get it straight before you make a donkey-hole of yourself ...MmmmK. gg :ph34r:

**EDIT** oh yea, any MWR or S-T if you dont want me to include you either lemme know o0o

Edited by TF | All Kill3r

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Greek Society- 9-15 LOSS. It was sad.

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests
(edited)

um kill3r you had no right to post our score or any information without any of our concent... could someone either edit his post or delete it...

im being dead serious to.

Edited by Archaic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Why does he have no right to post info that you could go to the CAL site and look at anyway? :blink:

Guests

Because its not his clan or any of his business. If he or other people want to know the match outcome then go to the cal site.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You need to chill. No one's going to ridicule you here. We're interested in the performance of our fellow MCC Community members. And thats you. Why you're taking this so personal is beyond me.

Guests

um no i won't "chill" and we are not part of the "mcc". I simply asked if someone could edit his post taking st7's score out, he didnt ask any of us if he could do that.

Guests
st7. who is another community cal team does not want thier score posted on these boards but if your interested in their score check it out here http://www.caleague.com/?page=teaminfo&div=cso&id=6046

gj and gg to teams. im gonna try to post up every week to keep the community up with the cal teams around here. GJ. 

Oh yea, Archaic, i have no problem with not posting your score up here, i was doing this for the community. For one, i dont appreciate you coming to TF's server and swearing at me over the mic about this, sorry i didnt see you asking me to change it YET! Also, the team we played wasnt noob as you say so umm... yea.... get it straight before you make a donkey-hole of yourself ...MmmmK. gg

um that is just a slap in the face to me, you might as well have kept the score up if your going to put our name and a link to our team... wth is this. And i asked you nicely 2 times to not do this in TF server and you just kept saying "only because you guys lost, and blah blah." Thats the reason i cursed over the mic to you. If your going to make it sound like im an donkey for asking nicely for you to edit your post then wow. *claps for maturity*

(edited)

im not going to turn this into some flame-o-thon arc. CAL is public, anyone can check the scores. I made peoples lifes easier by posting them here and plan to do so every week because some people care and want to know. Thats all. I wont put st7. up there as it seems you guys are trying to move away from the community anyways. :D

Sorry dude, didnt see that it would be a big deal to do this, i thought it was a good idea. Guess you just cant make everyone happy :P

Edited by TF | All Kill3r

Guests

thanks. Thats all i asked for. still gonna clap for that maturity level, gl to zx2...

um kill3r you had no right to post our score or any information without any of our concent... could someone either edit his post or delete it...

im being dead serious to.

THis is hilarious.

Glad you're dead serious.

Hey, here's the answer....if you don't want to see your scores posted here....don't look!

LOL.

(edited)

Thank for heads up All Killer I think u did a good thing...Arc calm down man really...no point in hidding what is available to all in some other places, and yes I do appreciate it when some1 like killer gives me an info without me having to put effort into it.

Edited by BIGSHaW

Why can't we post st7's score? I was most interested in them cause a fellow clanmate is involved and figured due to some very good talent being on that team that they would do well. Just wanted to cheer them on. :(

I think Killer is a bigger man than I. CAL is an open league... IF CS-nation posted all the open scores, would you complain to them? I dont know, just seems kind of absurd. Maybe we could create a board where everyone can go except the st7 guys and post it there? Just gotta laugh at it I guess.

Well, why don't we just make it so Miss Archaic is unable to come here. You know he won't mind, of course. In fact, that's what his next post should be right? I hate you I don't care you tyrant SOB?

SOMEONE POST THE DARN SCORE AGAIN.

Geez, did he actually go into TF's server and hunt AF down about this? That's a little messed up.

I'm good at these puzzles rev! Thanks! I didn't even have to go look.

Well,

NICE TRY GUYS. 13-11 is NOT A BAD LOSS. YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL.

EVERYONE: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT st7 does NOT consider themselves PART of our community in any way, therefore I am posting Archaic's personal and private property without any permission at all. Yes, although he owns the numbers 13 and 11 today, plus all the letters in the alphabet that spell out Cal, st7 and the other stuff, I am just unable to control my crazy self.