• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Nobody else is complaining here. Everybody loses, it's a part of gaming.

How in the world did a nice post like this turn sour? These boards translated into different languages?

All Killer, thanks for the info. It's nice seeing what some of the guys we pub with are doing. Keep it up!

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I must say this is prolly the first time in a while that Fatty has made me laugh with his large bold faced font post and it was right on the money.

I am sure if we lose a match we will post the score of it regardless. Sure we'd be angry but crap, we wouldn't go hunt someone down for posting it. Take a chill pill d00d. As you notice Uber did it and didn't start complaining. Tough lost guys sry.

But fatty is right. 13-11 is not a terrible loss. Theres still 7 weeks left in cal. Jeebus.

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

Alright well being a part of this community was nice while it lasted. I wont bother to come back to these forums again, good luck with everything guys and other people i thought i was friends with. Have fun all and enjoy your lives. Bye

P.S. fat just delete my account, thanks.

~Arc out

Britton Corker "cane" (WonID: 1702923)

- gone

Brian Simmons "st7.TaPe" (WonID: 1435033)

- gone

steve dippolito "Archaic" (WonID: 133902)

- gone

[That leaves 4 incl one Mmmm]

Jonathan Fernandez "BoDYCouNT" (WonID: 1831245)

Ryan Hutzell "Zweih" (WonID: 2143205)

Scott Kirkland "Jus/Talent" (WonID: 2145909)

Jim C "slims" (WonID: 903136)

I'm so very confused...Hey, whos gonna meet me at the bar?

where did this hatred for Mmmm come from all of a sudden?

I mean the community has always had arguments, and always will but out of nowhere 3 st7 decide they despise Mmmm and all of us "mindless followers" and leave.....and they were all 3 ppl that I enjoyed playing the game with.

*shrugs*

:huh:

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

This post has had me laughing every time I read it. Sorry to say Arc but you are by far the biggest effin crybaby on the face of the planet. I still have no problems with talent or tape or anyone of those people unless they have problems with us now :shrug:. But my god grow up past the age of 5 and don't cry over your loss. If zx2 lost we would still post up the scores just like if MwR or ST or anyone else lost. I still don't think they would have a problem with their score being posted.

GJ Killer on the posts. I didn't kno MwR won 22-2 but I found out ST won that night. GJ to all teams and gl next week on Train. Uber strategic map.

Plz keep the funny quotes coming.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

Well, whats the point of complaining that it was posted when: a.) the score was posted on the front page of YOUR teams website, and b.) posted on CAL's website. I am sure any team is bitter when they lose, but its a part of the game.

I would ask that we refrain from burying Archaic into the ground. Obviously he was acting strangely when he made the request. And he was acting like a stubborn fool when he didnt admit it was stupid but rather asked for a removal from the forums. But lets just let it die. As happened in the other case, people continued to heap on the criticism which Im sure left a bad taste in the other st7 guy's mouth.

So lets just leave it at... "Thanks Killer for a good job"

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well in cal-m we play two matches a week. The first match we played was against o3, which has a complete cal-i roster, including trigga from x3, DOP, etc etc. We ended up tieing that match (1-11 11-1 3-3) It was a really intense match one of the best I've ever played in.

Our 2nd match was tonight and we played cR (common reality). We ended up winning 22-2 (11-1 11-1.)

Next week we're on to train and we play kS and Steel Breeze. These are both top tier games and its going to be a tough week for us, hopefully we can step it up and shoot some faces. So all in all not a bad week, we start out 1-0-1.

where did this hatred for Mmmm come from all of a sudden?

I mean the community has always had arguments, and always will but out of nowhere 3 st7 decide they despise Mmmm and all of us "mindless followers" and leave.....and they were all 3 ppl that I enjoyed playing the game with.

*shrugs*

:huh:

Man, people take a lot of non-serious things way too seriously. When it happens they get hard headed, and it is a lot easier to leave than it is to admit you were wrong, especially when you were wrong. Eh, I dunno. This is, BTW, in no way related to Archaic, cuz I never talked to the guy. I just notice a lot of people getting really mad over a game that is supposed to be FUN!!!

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
These boards translated into different languages?

No hablo englis..

on the other n0ote..gg and gl to all community CAL teams