HERRO!!!

LadyYuri

Hello all. Just joined the forums to introduce myself. I didn't see a section where you can post topics like this so I decided to start here.

Name is Yuri and I've been playing on the L4d2 server for a couple of months though I took 2 weeks off from it. So far is the best L4d2 server out there and I hope to get to know the ppl of this community so we can get more servers up and more admins up so I don't have to wait to get into the server I want to play on.

I'm pretty much upbeat person. Goofy as heezy. I can be a B word however as long as you aren't a D word to me I'll respect you. I am the type to cuss in the server (sorry to the guy that warned me several times. I swear I didnt hear you or read your msges. I was too into the game. At least I wasn't being disrespectful to anyone) I love to sing and mess around with people. If I come off as being too blunt I do apologize. Sometimes I don't like to beat around the bush. You're gonna get it straight to your face. But usually you won't have any difficulties with me. I am the type of person people get along with so hopefully I will get to stay here and play with all of you. Some of you might be irritated with me already and that I do apologize for. Most of the time I am goofy/loud so again I do apologize.

Other than that if you want to know more about me just msg me. LETS HAVE FUN!!!!

<3

Yuri

p.s. Sorry I hate explaining how I am but I do feel I need to do it on every community I join.

• Like 1

Welcome, and I believe it was me the other night who kept warning you lol. Glad you joined hte forums.

As far as other L4D2 servers going up, well that is an old debated topic, and pretty much its prolly not going to happen. You can serach some of the L4D2 topics about it if u want.

that sucks. oh well but thanks for the welcome. I dont remember seeing you in the server so u must come in with a different name.. NINJA!!!!!!!! :ph34r1eye:

Welcome to the forums LadyYuri! Listening to you in game is a blast, I really heard any foul language yet.

hey whats up mad? U will hear it soon enough when I am MAD RAWR!!!!!!!!!! :mad: U missed me playing while being tipsey lastnight. too bad :P maybe next time

Welcome to the forums! :wavey:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome so far. Who actually plays in the server thats admin?

<3

Yuri :wub:

Hehe Lady! It's okay, NIghtling warned me the first night too half a year ago, and now i'm warning people ^^ I love this server because of the rules, I dont have to hear constant cursing.

Also, Welcome :)

You certainly brighten up the boards lol - welcome.

I like using different colors. I don't like plain txt color. I'm weird. You'll see more of that soon if you join the l4d2 server.

Hehe Lady! It's okay, NIghtling warned me the first night too half a year ago, and now i'm warning people ^^ I love this server because of the rules, I dont have to hear constant cursing.

Also, Welcome :)

Muhahaha I keeled nightling lastnight. that felt GREAT!!!! :ignore::biglaugha: Thanks for the welcomes. Hope to see you soon in the server Cake. Where have u been?

<3

Yuri

p.s. I can't play tonight. :bang:

You certainly brighten up the boards lol - welcome.

p.s. I can't play tonight. :bang:

YAY! Er, I mean....YAY

Drinkin some of that haterade huh... :meanface: hehehe I know u kidding none but <3 for ya

That wasn't very nice Nightling.

COLORFUL!!! I like it. But realy no worry about it I didnt take his comment cereally. But thanks anyways. If u can just spank him for me. :rolly:

<3

Yuri

Did the penguin of doom just join the forums? I kid, I kid. Welcome to our hole in the wall!

Now stutters won't feel like the only lady around here!

Stutter is a lady? Interesting name. I like it. We must hang out .... this stutter... where is she? I never see her in the server. I always see kitty though. She's awesome. when I see kitty i'm like " KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and she's like "YUUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIII" obviously not as long as when i say her name but oh well.

Apparently "penguin of doom" isnt that far off.. I can't remember who I played with on the server lastnight but he gave me a title similar to that. Screecher I think.

<3

Yuri

• Like 1

Did the penguin of doom just join the forums? I kid, I kid. Welcome to our hole in the wall!

Now stutters won't feel like the only lady around here!

Stutter is a lady? Interesting name. I like it. We must hang out .... this stutter... where is she? I never see her in the server. I always see kitty though. She's awesome. when I see kitty i'm like " KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and she's like "YUUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIII" obviously not as long as when i say her name but oh well.

Apparently "penguin of doom" isnt that far off.. I can't remember who I played with on the server lastnight but he gave me a title similar to that. Screecher I think.

Yuri

Now look what you did.