Horror Movie Suggestions

Cinkadeus

Go.

I'm looking for something supernatural, in the Ring / 1408 genre, but I'm up for anything horror. I've been perusing Netflix and found a gem called "Grave Encounters" which I highly recommend. Yellowbrickroad was also pretty good, albeit it had no ending of any relevance. I've yet to find another really good one out of that garbage heap they have. Shoot a list out here and I'll mark it seen/unseen and if you make my cut.

Los Sin Nombre, Rec, Dark Water (Japanese version of course though a little on the slow side)...

really dark water? that was scary to u? I LAUGHED MY donkey OFF on that movie and ppl that know me i will scream liek a bietch

how was that movie scary to u?

I'm not real big on foreign films due to the fact I mostly have films on while I'm working so I can't watch/read the entire time.

[Rec] - I liked the american remake of this film. I've heard good things about the original.

Dark Water - Japanese horror films annoy me somewhat due to the lack of rules. Besides that, they are generally creepy as all get outs.

The Exorcist - Seen it. Didn't really enjoy it much.

The Descent - Seen it. Very good one. The sequel isn't much though.

Dawn of the Dead (2004) - LOVED THIS FILM! Its basically L4D on film.

The Nameless - Looking into this one. I'll get back to you, Flitt.

Say what you will about Netflix streaming selection, but if you are the type of person who gets great enjoyment out of TURRIBLE horror films, then it's a gold mine. I love a GOOD horror film, but I enjoy really, really, really bad horror films almost as much. All you have to do is go to the horror section of Netflix, start reading descriptions, then pick the most outlandish and hilarious-sounding one you find. Instant 80 minutes of hilarious entertainment.

• Like 1

(edited)

Try Darkness Falls or Event Horizon

I find that these two flicks are always pretty intense.

Always good standbys are 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later and the Resident Evil series

Edited by Preacher