CS:GO Release Date and Price

lousiest

Maverick' timestamp='1345040882' post='502836']

OK, I see that we apparently have a server, but I can't find it. Someone please help me as I am too lazy to comb the forums :-)

ok :D

Server is unconfigured at this point, so no announcements, but feel free to play with the FTP and RCON.
  • Like 1

Stutters, you're so kind.

So, I want to actually PLAY on a GC server this weekend!!! What are we waiting for, hmmm?

Also, I agree with others here, the last update REALLY made this game kick a lot of arse. I'm just really glad that they fixed the horrible, no good, dirty, rotten scoreboard.

if you click the chat bubbles next to the quote, it'll take you to the super secret forum thread about it.

since it's not configured, it sounds like we don't want to announce it.

kindly yours,

stutters.

(edited)

When I tried to join Mookie or SirTony it said I don't have the installed mods or something.

You have to join with the game already running.

Edited by shift

Question. When I tried to purchase the game for myself, it says that I already own this game, and that by purchasing this you "will not receive another copy for yourself."

Is this a glitch with the system since I was already in the beta? Do you think I should contact Valve about this or just go ahead and purchase it anyway? Did anyone else have this problem?

Edited by samurai nightling