This is the exact reason why i'm done with this server.

7771D7V1GH7

Server Admin Abuse/ Admin racism.

"Shrug, kids these days. 7771D7V1GH7 = midnight? Sigh. Why not just, oh I don't know, use letters? Well, no idea what the issue is... probably don't really care either. But if you do come back.... spell your name like an adult, and not like some twitchy, pimple faced kid. Thanks."

Shaftiel.

Lack of respect from server admins, and don't think it's only you it's others also. FYI I'm 21 years old, so don't call me a "little" kid, and don't think im stupid. I am a electronic/computer genius. My GPA/IQ is probably 5 times what yours will ever be. Secondly, i made my username like that to be different from everyone else. All my accounts are like that all 12 of them, on ps3/pc/wii/etc.. All my accounts are mixed with letters and numbers/coding. There are a few players in this server that picked up my name within 5 seconds of viewing my username. Your above comment simply shows your lack of intelligence, and high lack of respect. Your comment represents low effort thinking, need an example of what that means? You say things before you think, and don't care what the outcome is. Your the type of person that make third world countries look at america and say "hell no, i'm not moving there!!!!!!!!"

~michael~

Dueces

Edited by stutters
removed political.

i can't speak for shaftiel, so i won't try.

shaftiel's post happened after your first one. i am curious to know what specifically happened to prompt your original topic/post. people asked, but you didn't respond. if you'd feel more comfortable responding via private message, fire away.

i'll be pretty vigilant in nuking posts from other members and general public that are antagonizing in nature. civil discussion, folks.

"Shrug, kids these days. 7771D7V1GH7 = midnight? Sigh. Why not just, oh I don't know, use letters? Well, no idea what the issue is... probably don't really care either. But if you do come back.... spell your name like an adult, and not like some twitchy, pimple faced kid. Thanks."

Shaftiel.

Lack of respect from server admins, and don't think it's only you it's others also. FYI I'm 21 years old, so don't call me a "little" kid, and don't think im stupid. I am a electronic/computer genius. My GPA/IQ is probably 5 times what yours will ever be. Secondly, i made my username like that to be different from everyone else. All my accounts are like that all 12 of them, on ps3/pc/wii/etc.. All my accounts are mixed with letters and numbers/coding. There are a few players in this server that picked up my name within 5 seconds of viewing my username. Your above comment simply shows your lack of intelligence, and high lack of respect. Your comment represents low effort thinking, need an example of what that means? You say things before you think, and don't care what the outcome is. Your the type of person that make third world countries look at america and say "hell no, i'm not moving there!!!!!!!!"

~michael~

Dueces

:(

i always get harassed with my name and the funny thing is that's my real name LAWL. not saying admins say it but it does suck when you do get questioned about your name especially when they put it into meanings when they ask about mine or they tell me what it means like i have no idea what my name means. i dont think shafs post was the reason why he left it was just an example hes using to explain why he chose to leave this community. sucks midnight. hope to see u next time but that did bother me that u deleted me from ur friends. good luck with the next community you sign up for. hopefully you feel more accepted in that one.

<3

Yuri

• Like 1

Man, I must be playing at the wrong times.

Me too. (Perhaps for the best) I seem to miss every negative event that goes on on the server.

i always get harassed with my name and the funny thing is that's my real name LAWL.

I think Yuri is an awesome name for a girl. I think everyone just loves to tease and bully you because you're so extravert. Unfortunately not everyone can do so without being hurtful sometimes .

Still very sad to see you go Midnight. You use voice chat ingame which is always cool, plus you're voice has an awesome barry white-bass sound to it.

Where is the racism?

I am a electronic/computer genius. My GPA/IQ is probably 5 times what yours will ever be.

ok if you want to play that game. Assuming max gpa is a 4.0 you would need to not be enrolled in school to have a gpa 1/5 of yours.

Assuming you are a genius (also assuming iq means something) and have an IQ of 135+ you are saying my iq is 27 which means I need assistance to perform daily functions. Incorrect.

Secondly, i made my username like that to be different from everyone else. All my accounts are like that all 12 of them, on ps3/pc/wii/etc.. All my accounts are mixed with letters and numbers/coding.

Usernames are made to differentiate people, you are not unique in trying to be unique. Nor do I see any coding in your name.

There are a few players in this server that picked up my name within 5 seconds of viewing my username. Your above comment simply shows your lack of intelligence, and high lack of respect. Your comment represents low effort thinking, need an example of what that means? You say things before you think, and don't care what the outcome is. Your the type of person that make third world countries look at america and say "hell no, i'm not moving there!!!!!!!!"

This is blatantly arrogant. This shows you are a sheltered privileged 1st world citizen and demonstrate you have no idea about the state of third world countries. I'm sure a starving child would take racism over slavery, rape and murder.

You should think before you speak

i see where u're getting at crasx but shaf didn't have to type that. im sure this wouldn't have gone like this if shaf didn't attack him like that. so both need to think before they speak? yeah? *looks around* :unsure::laughcry:

Man, I must be playing at the wrong times.

Me too. (Perhaps for the best) I seem to miss every negative event that goes on on the server.

Make that three. I go on vacation for two weeks and the server explodes.

Also, Crasx, <3 man. <3.

GC Coalition Member

There are some negativity in server, yes. But i think 777 got into an fight with an admin or a member. And crash. With the IQ thing, are you even serios? He just say like that 5 times bigger. Now he probaly laugh at your comment. GL 7 and be carefull that the numbers and letters is not one of your password :P

Heh, I have played the L4D2 server maybe 3 times. I can hardly be used as an example of admin issues on that server. For the record, i did not mean to come off that aggressive in my comments, I apologize to you for my mostly unintended insulting tone. However, lol, I do find your comments a bit funny. At 21 you are only a little older than my oldest Son, so you are a 'little kid' to me lol :). I can't seem to find in my post where I called you stupid, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. As for my personal intelligence/I.Q., Well, I am pretty comfortably in the genius I.Q. range.... but I.Q. means virtually nothing to anyone.... except kids who use it as a crutch to justify their over inflated feeling of importance. So.. sry, seems I veered a bit into the snarky there again.. lol :). Ah well, regardless, not to be insulting, but your comments paint a picture of someone who has issues with authority, due to an over inflated ego, and feelings of intellectual superiority. Nothing particularly wrong with that, but it does tend to create situations where you will feel persecuted and wronged by those whom you feel are your intellectual inferiors. Which can cause you to feel that there is a lack of respect for you, and that you are being abused. Just something to think about.

Regardless, I do apologize to you for my previous post. It was, as I stated earlier in this missive, much harsher than I intended. It had started out as a light hearted jab at your name, and ended up being a bit more dismissive than intended.

Shaftiel

• Like 1

I don't believe i've ever had any issues with midnight. if anything hes too quiet. as far as that deep barry white voice he has i dont even recall it. im sure id remember that voice. :P

Shaffie (can i call u that?),

i'm glad you were able to see the comments in your previous post were uncalled for. I'm sure if and when midnight reads it he will appreciate the time you took to make that post. I hope he will apologize as you did above. I too want to know about the racism that admins are saying on the server but it could be just members in general because i dunno why but a couple months ago i kept thinking ppl with .gc tag were admins so that maybe where the racism came from. someone just wearing .gc tag. in any case that just means i gotta keep my ears and eyes open instead of screaming dear life on the server. poke and maestro, lookback, jackie and crasx about stuff.

and rhorizon i'll just msg you on steam if someones being a jerk to me even though u cant protect me in the server. :(

<3

Yuri

*snip*

Saying "twitchy, pimple faced kid" probably what pushed them over. sure it was like a train that came out of no where and in my head set of a flag "Joke comment". Sure night doesnt really address it, but he doesnt say he isnt a "pimpled face". Silence means yes.

Especially if they had bad acne in middle school or high school and were teased, anyone with that background would probably not see it as a joke. Its like calling someone you dont know online a "fat loser" they go overboard and yell at you, because they really are fat.

There is this person who makes webisodes (Nostalgia Critic), who in one of this Behind the Scenes commentary recently became afraid since some people take is satire seriously sometimes, was tempted (or maybe has been) putting lol after everything he says, so its actually taken as a joke. It is the internet, and with no voice, its hard to tell if the person commenting is joking or flat out serious.

Edited by ValenAlvern

*snip*

Saying "twitchy, pimple faced kid" probably what pushed them over. sure it was like a train that came out of no where and in my head set of a flag "Joke comment". Sure night doesnt really address it, but he doesnt say he isnt a "pimpled face". Silence means yes.

Especially if they had bad acne in middle school or high school and were teased, anyone with that background would probably not see it as a joke. Its like calling someone you dont know online a "fat loser" they go overboard and yell at you, because they really are fat.

There is this person who makes webisodes (Nostalgia Critic), who in one of this Behind the Scenes commentary recently became afraid since some people take is satire seriously sometimes, was tempted (or maybe has been) putting lol after everything he says, so its actually taken as a joke. It is the internet, and with no voice, its hard to tell if the person commenting is joking or flat out serious.

If there's anything I've learned it's that you really don't know anything about anyone on the internet. You don't know their deepest secrets, their deepest tragedies, their past, what makes them who they are. My brother committed suicide a couple of months ago, I didn't really tell anyone on the internet, and why would I? But when someone jokes about it or people on the internet telling people to go kill themselves it tinkled me off so much. I would completely go off on them, they had no idea why, they didn't know what I went through, the crap I had to deal with. The day to day bullpoop of knowing that person wasn't there and I'd never see them again.

Some people live poopty lives and might pick on other people to make themselves feel better, we brush them off as trolls. People keep to themselves because they live a life of being abused and not trusting people, we call them losers or loners. People don't know how the things they say affect other people because they don't know these other people. Even if they think they do, they don't. People don't reveal these things, there's no way of knowing, no one is going to put in their bio that they got raped when they were 10, no one is going to put in their bio their dad beat them when they were a kid, even little things like a crappy day at work. No one but you knows how you feel about certain things, what will set you off, what will make you go completely berserk. Likewise, you have no idea what will set other people off. Your little, "haha" joke might be what leads to someone leaving a community or worse. It's the same bullpoop we see when people get bullied into suicide.

You don't know anything about anyone, so never be surprised by someone's reaction, as extreme as you think it might be.

Midnight, I can tell you confidently that the admins do not disrespect people, nor is there any racism. We frown very heavily on that and its always an offense more than worthy of a perma ban.

To be a self proclaimed genius should also mean that youre capable of not stooping to the level of the comment that insulted you and start bringing other peoples intelligence into question. Thats just being ignorant as you dont know Shaft at all (I dont either to be honest).

All that aside, Ive never had a problem with you in game, always played well and helped your team. If youre done with us then I wish you the best in whatever your future holds for you.

• Like 1