Another Lookback Thread. :)

Garychios

When ever I pounce Lookback for 30Pts, (Yes, the laws of the game are different for me). I chuckle or use my evil laugh to annoy him!! He then proceeds to slaps me!

Just wanted to say, thanks Lookback. Keep the smacks coming. I love you!! Many hearts. BWAHHAAAAA. LOL

By the way, lets keep the fun in the server. Lookback is a new admin, stop witching. Biggs, should play more and so should Jackie.

Lets keep the Session sound board as well!!!!

-Gary

• Like 2

Seconded. Admin'ing is a hard, thankless job. Kind of like being an umpire or referee... you're always going to make SOMEBODY mad, no matter what you do.

Let me take a moment to thank ALL the Admins, who work tirelessly so we can have a bit of fun during our day, on a L4D2 Server.

Appreciate it guys/gals!!! :)

• Like 2

Seconded. Admin'ing is a hard, thankless job. Kind of like being an umpire or referee... you're always going to make SOMEBODY mad, no matter what you do.

Let me take a moment to thank ALL the Admins, who work tirelessly so we can have a bit of fun during our day, on a L4D2 Server.

I agree with what Baloosh said. It's kind of intelligent...

I know i'm shocked too! :supasmsm0:

Edit: cut the new admins on the block some slack peoples

Edited by TheDude

I like to parallel Admins and Cops. Both enforce the rules and are not suppose to be above the rules. One Bad "Cop" will always generalize the mind on how all "Cops" act. That one bad "Cop" doesnt even have to be from the same "County/Community" to do that to someone either.

Just wanted to say, thanks Lookback. Keep the smacks coming. I love you!! Many hearts. BWAHHAAAAA. LOL

Oh my, what is all over your noses? has an odd odor!

• Like 1

I sing

When I got bored sitting in a spot, I would sing about it....by parodying songs.

Someone getting Charged in the condos in Dark Carnival 1?

In South Georgia, born and raised

In the apartments where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

And all shooting some zombies outside of the door

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood

I got in one little charge and my teammates got scared

And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in New Orleans"