Hello!

looneypumpkin

I wanted to introduce myself. I've not played L4D2 actively in about a year. I used to be a lead admin on sky's server, but that went belly up when I had a falling out with him (as many others and he shut the server down.)

I decided to take a break from the game (and the drama) but found myself missing it.

So I found myself on these servers today. I had played them before in the past and they're similar to what I know.

I appreciate the rules since they make for a funner game and I hope to get to know the people here as I play more and more!

• Like 1

Dont be on Tsunamis team, she stands in spit all the time. Talpa is a cool guy, dont listen to her! But yes...always watch out for the man known as "Biggs". He...he just changes you...I dont even know who I am anymore...what forum is this???? HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?

Dont be on Tsunamis team, she stands in spit all the time. Talpa is a cool guy, dont listen to her! But yes...always watch out for the man known as "Biggs". He...he just changes you...I dont even know who I am anymore...what forum is this???? HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?

And if you ever need 3 points for an incap, just look for Rad!

And if you ever need 3 points for an incap, just look for Rad!

Another one corrupted by Biggs

Be carefull Master Talpa is a creeper

Watch out Rad is taken by Tsunami, something about a rose last petal thing very sad, talpa has a lot at stake cause he's tired of being a candlestick, and tsunami doesn't like talpa, it's complicated, last I saw on Facebook

Hey sky! Where you been? When I finally get time to play everyone was gone, LOL

Oh, I play at GC once in a while; I released all of my plugins publicly, so other people can enjoy my work, but so I have more time to fool around and get slapped around by Lookback!

Also, Guild Wars 2. And lots of Diablo 3.