Pictures of KempSite

Fatty

Ok, check back here later this evening.

I'm going to take a visit today and give you guys a glimpse of the land.

Weather would be our only issue.

3 days of a lan, a pool would be nice, cause there's no showers.

3 days of a lan, a nice place for a nice sized bonfire at night, to hang and cook.

3 days of a lan, this place will allow us to do other things than just sit at a table, it would be more like a resort feel.

How do you spell boche ball?

Horse shoe competition anyone?

Etc, etc.

Pics tonight.

GC Founder

Also, has anyone here every had to rent a porta potty thing? Instead of making daily (perhaps more) trips into this guys house, it might be nice to just grab one of these lovely outfits.

can we shoot guns there ? if we can, i know a guy hes an olde dood but he is the man that got me into computers and stuff back when i was a kid. well he has multiple guns and likes to shoot them. he also has never played on a LAN before and i've told him of CS and he wants to expreience it. Welll..... he has an AK-47, a Deagle, and An M-16 (the non-military issue AR something i think), and an auto shotti, Benelli right?. If he can shoot he'll come to play. Hes like 50 something yrs old. He's some knid of computer geek or something that makes lots of money.

I'm bringing a full suit of body armor if you crackheads are bringing guns....

If WE decided to bring a gun, let me say that again A GUN. I don't think there should be multiple guns there, just spelling out bad news.

One gun we can all wait our turn, if we decide to bring one. Me I don't want any guns there, maybe an airsoft rifle of a paint ball, but nothing real.

Just how i'm feeling right now.

(edited)

I agree with Mag and Rev on this one.... don't get me wrong, I love goin blastin, and lord knows I have a few vendettas against a few cans that sit on fences for too long, but I don't want to be fending off ATF agents storming our "compound".

Edited by LongHair

GC Founder

Anyways, there won't be "guns."

Perhaps while we're there, though, Tom will bring out his AK for a little demonstration. I'd guess that most of the people haven't actually seen an AK in real life or witnessed what it can do. Purely novel, not for fun and games and everyone there to partake in.

Also, believe me, there will be a gathering around ole Tom for storytime. He's a Vietnam Veteren.

Here's his website. ***DONT CLICK THE EMAIL ON THE SITE!! AGH! It errored and opened up 57 IE windows! Ack!

If you're interested, I'm sure he'd be delighted if you got ahold of the manuscript and read it before you came, then he could actually entertain some serious questions. This guy is deep.