Admin Abuse

tainted92

so dis tsunami lady yeh, one of ur admins on da server, she's a mean lady, always shouting at me, and she is always mean to me and she slaps me and why??? what have i ever done! all i want to do is play dis wonderful game with a teddy bear on my head, and she's like nooooooo! you can't wear dat dat is my hat!!! and den she slaps me and i'm sad and i ask her why so she slaps me again she is really mean like my ex girlfriend she slapped me a lot too and then she was mean as well sometimes i think tsunami is my ex girlfriend because she is so mean and only women that date me go dat mean so i put this thread on and i hope you tell tsumani off i dunt want to fite her she is reellly scary and i am frightended of her cos she shouts at me so plz make her stop and tell her that i can wear a teddy bear on my head if i want and she is not the boss of mee!!!

2:52am + Turning your brain off when you realize there is a spam forum = Much in the way of giggles as I type this

P.S Tsunami sucks, and the teddy bear hat is mine!

228860_90e79767496838c6c05502cac0bcf5d9.jpg

Your spam forums have been tainted, your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff.

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

• Like 2

Yeah right, I'm not paying up, all your life seconds belong to me (just like the teddy bear hat!)

Kthxbai

KMHq4.gif

I'm assuming that no one that plays Left 4 Dead 2 is epileptic, but if you are, feel free to poke me after your fit, and I'll remove this image. Have a nice day :D

Edited by tainted92