Forgive My Young Zombies

Fatty

I don't play L4D2 online, but my kids do. I'm so glad we have a server where I don't have to worry about people cussing up a storm. The closest harassment Mya (9 years old...yeah, whatever, question my parenting) got tonight in the server was about "standing there" cause she was in the way. She turned to me and was like, is he talking to me?

She's working it, and is entertained...but no, she's not really helping. Tonight she played as "Fatty's Buddy.gc"

Anyways, crazy fun looking server....she had fun.

So in the end, if you see anything with "Fatty" in the name, it's my kids....and please forgive them for looking all n00bish...cause they are. Take care of em.

So in the end, if you see anything with "Fatty" in the name, it's my kids....and please forgive them for looking all n00bish...cause they are. Take care of em.

You don't have to lie to kick it Fatty. If that's really you playing and you just don't want people to know you are a noob no worries we already know :P. JK JK

AND LOL KORBEN! Even though Fatty lets his kids play l4d2 I'm pretty sure he's not gonna let them go by "Fatguywithboobs" lol....BUT on the off chance he did, it's cool bro! Don't ban me lol.

That's really cool Fatty, just tell them to ignore Session, SK, or Tonerr and we will be good :)

I don't play L4D2 online, but my kids do. I'm so glad we have a server where I don't have to worry about people cussing up a storm. The closest harassment Mya (9 years old...yeah, whatever, question my parenting) got tonight in the server was about "standing there" cause she was in the way. She turned to me and was like, is he talking to me?

She's working it, and is entertained...but no, she's not really helping. Tonight she played as "Fatty's Buddy.gc"

Anyways, crazy fun looking server....she had fun.

I wish my parents were as good to me at that age as you are. Back in my day ( and I'm in my twenties) I ran rampant in games being a fool without a parent to make sure I was in decent servers and not being a hinderance. But yeah I think I speak for most of the regulars when I say "no big deal" at least your kid speaks english and responds to people a bit.