Arcticwolf155's claim of abuse.

Arcticwolf155

I was banned from your MC server because I kill The_Dude_GC he tped me to him killed me and banned me and my friend.

You have no merit to call abuse Arcticwolf, you invited the Dude to your place where you proceeded to attack and kill him with your friend Jon, then you stole his stuff. This is not a PvP server. You didn't even apologize for your actions. Your ban shall remain for now unless you can provide a reason that you should continue using our server.

Edited by Biggs

Yeah i wouldn't turn of friendly fire altogether. Otherwise how will i bump WalkingCat off his skybridge and watch him fall to his splattery death?

Also on topic: i teleported one of them back to me in hopes of getting my diamond featherfall boots that Biggs gave me back, but it seems they are lost forever. (their name was Hurricane :'()

GC Alumni
(edited)

Fyi, the grief prevention plugin allows you to use a nice command a case like this, called /deathblow.

An example of how to use it:

/deathblow Arcticwolf155 The_Dude_GC

Will slay Arcticwolf155 and place anything in his inventory into The_Dude_GC's inventory.

Edited by Biggs

(edited)

Fyi, the grief prevention plugin allows you to use a nice command a case like this, called /deathblow.

An example of how to use it:

/deathblow Arcticwolf155 The_Dude_GC

Will slay Arcticwolf155 and place anything in his inventory into The_Dude_GC's inventory.

Hacker! Hacker! Hacker!

I am quite surprised at what Dude went through on the gc server, please tell me someone recorded it :P

Edited by Avengers