GC Fantasy Football 2013 - Polls and Sign-up

Flitterkill

GC Fantasy Football 2013  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two topics already. Training camp must be near. Let's close those and get going on this.

League manager can be decided later (ain't gonna be me).

Provider, QB and RB polls. The league has moved way away from RB's; my take is to start 1 QB and 1 RB, whatever for WR (2 my choice) and flex the hell out of the rest. Someone wants to rock a ton of RB's as their flex choices be my guest.

Naturally post up if you are in or not as well. And hey, don't let how many people are already here make you not sign up, we can roll two leagues easily enough - maybe even do a super bowl between the two league winners?

GC Fantasy Football 2013 Roster

1) Flitterkill

2) TurnbullTerror

3) Pronouncemyname

4) Boiler

5) Baloosh

6) Bush

7) Fenix

8) Tirtul

9) Lookback

10) Chick82

11) Reomet

12) FacePalmSmash

13) Biggs

14) gl

15) Diamon80

16) Matt Kemp

Keep'em coming...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go beyond 12...it's gonna suck...not enough good players to really keep track of (towards the end of the season there's so many injuries that it's nearly impossible to do any transactions w/o getting a really crappy player)

I'm in

Chose 2 QB 2 RB but that's mostly just because I like depth - having a bunch of flex slots would work the same

I was manager last year, but if anyone else wants to run it, that'd be awesome.

so here, http://y.ahoo.it/jcXz4Mg5 . i set up a 12 team league, get the ball rolling. its on yahoo, we can adjust the positions later if the way i set it up is not liked. and the draft time and such, but this way we can actually get people signed up. we can always create a second league later if too many people sign up. I also dont mind handing the commissioner reigns over either if someone else who's done it past wants to keep the responsibility!