Johnny's Hall of Fame, Shame, Fun Times, and Lolz

Johnny

(edited)

Yes, like that Anzul.  Before, I just copy/paste the share link and video shows directly on thread.  Now it doesn't work.

@ Proto.  Tried it.  Doesn't work.  

Edited by MeJohnny

Yes, like that Anzul.  Before, I just copy/paste the share link and video shows directly on thread.  Now it doesn't work.

@ Proto.  Tried it.  Doesn't work.  

[utube]hBqnO1P8jSg[/utube]

[utube]hBqnO1P8jSg[/utube]

like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBqnO1P8jSg
Edited by Protomanx13

I have some great clips from the admin vs. members night.  The carnage, the horrors, the way peanut brought the whole team down.  When I get a chance I will post.

So far recently:

The admins are 2.

The members are 0.

The game went the same way it did in the previous Admins vs Members game (also played No Mercy like the last time). We were winning in the first half, but the admins made their comeback in the second half. They beat us by over 100 points. It was a good game. I don't understand what went wrong. We're members! We never lose :o

I have some great clips from the admin vs. members night.  The carnage, the horrors, the way peanut brought the whole team down.  When I get a chance I will post.

So far recently:

The admins are 2.

The members are 0.

The game went the same way it did in the previous Admins vs Members game (also played No Mercy like the last time). We were winning in the first half, but the admins made their comeback in the second half. They beat us by over 100 points. It was a good game. I don't understand what went wrong. We're members! We never lose :o

admins 2 - members 1

We were winning while I was on the server till my internet crashed, blame carlos for losing. I want to see what happened in the finale.

(edited)

You guys were counting on me to carry you all, I'm so sorry.  If I hadn't died, we would have beaten those tanks!!! :P

Seriously, was a lot of fun!  *woot*

Edited by DiXie
  • Like 3

I don't understand what went wrong

what went wrong is that i gave my spot so others could play, you guys needed me bad!

kiding aside, it was the second round all over again, but whit roles reversed, hard brutal safe room stomping.

first vid, i was that hunter that got gotyour6, just out of architect's and zero's reach, good times.

• Like 1

It's clear I was needed on the finale,oh well, I blame carlos.

Yeah, I don't know what I was doing when that tank chased me down there at the end of the second video. My craziness got me death charged. I think I panicked there. Oops.

I think it's fair if I accept the blame for my team's loss. My bad, members. I'm too new.

• Like 2