DiXie's New Puppy!!

DiXie

He is cute, I'm a sucker for dogs. They all seem to love me, probably because I'm usually the only person willing to get down on the floor and roll with them, at a family party, in dress clothes.

I like your style.  You can never be too dressed up to roll around on the floor with some snookums

• Like 1

Thanks, Merc!! He has a serious heart murmur; he will be rechecked in a couple of weeks. I have authorized an echocardiogram if the level of the murmur hasn't changed at that time. That would give the vet a clear view of whether it's a psysiological murmur or a defect. I am hoping for the best for him, he is my baby as much as my other dogs are. <3

I wish him WELL

It sounds lke  really serious problem

I googled this and its for humans

Outlook

A heart murmur isn't a disease, and most murmurs are harmless. Innocent murmurs don't cause symptoms. Having one doesn't require you to limit your physical activity or do anything else special. Although you may have an innocent murmur throughout your life, you won't need treatment for it.

The outlook and treatment for abnormal heart murmurs depend on the type and severity of the heart problem causing them.

• Like 1

cute dog. A tip on potty train for your dog is to attach a bell on the door or somewhere and whenever you walk him, have him ring it. Then, in the future, if the dog ever need a walk, he will ring it. 

Did this with 2 dogs now. Know many people who have done it, some from me telling them to. It works like a charm. My dog even adapted it to hitting the back blinds on my back door instead of the bell, anything that makes a clanging noise to let me know she needs out.