Trailhead 72 chair/pad

0346m.jpg

Gregory Palisade pack

palisade_l.jpg

MSR Dragonfly

dragonfly.jpg

and a Northface Big Fella

16103_standard.jpg

I love to camp, and if we're not at the Sheraton, I'll be happy sitting around a campfire drinking Miller High Life and eating Hebrew National hotdogs with Velveeta singles in a potatobread hotdog bun with ketchup and relish. And Miller High Life.

I love to camp, and if we're not at the Sheraton, I'll be happy sitting around a campfire drinking Miller High Life and eating Hebrew National hotdogs with Velveeta singles in a potatobread hotdog bun with ketchup and relish. And Miller High Life.

Hebrew national??

Well i'll have to take your word on that...

But sure, i'll camp... Are we campin at Kemp's??? If so I don't have all the nice pictures that chief has, but i have some campin stuff..

Weather pending I will also be camping, not gonna sit out there if it is 90 degrees, but I will put up with the rain if it does rain...There is NO way I am camping in the heat with a bunch of smelly old men like Kurtz :P

Gunny

Hebrew National makes Kosher no-filler beef franks. It's all real meat and not joints (down, Kurtz, down) or tendons or sinew or stuff. They're like $5 for 8, but they're darned tastey and worth every penny. I went to a cook out the other day and the host had bought ribeye AND T-bone for all and I passed and just ate 4 HN dogs. :blink:

Definitly down with camping.

and if I may... in response to the LAN picture points on me, my shoes, my Potato Chip eating habits, etc.

the funny thing about all that stuff Chief has... he's the kinda guy that knows every technical specification for just about everything he owns. SO I believe he should be able to tell you to what temperature his sleeping bag is good to, the exact area of the tent he's got, how much that backpack can carry (in metric and english units) and well... anything else you might want to know bout any of it. This goes for everything... stereo equipment, cars, guns, computers...

if you guys could've been there when he bought that vacuum of his... sheesh :P lookin forward to the move buddy :)

Mmmmmmm hotdawgs...... aaaaaaahhhhhh

prod_shop_xl3600.gif

Ah, yes. My beloved Oreck XL2. What a great vacuum. I highly recommend this machine for anyone that's comfortable with their masculinity. I bought the combo with the cannister vac and the cordless iron. Great stuff.