bannnnned but why :(

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker

Guests

hey all its GeneralCracker remember me from like way way long time ago i had the tag CNT :)

well you guys baned one of my cd keys......not sure wich one but i think its the one thats....56978..... i mean the only thing i could even think i was baned for was Tking, but i dont TK on purpose you can ask just about anyone who plays with me....sometimes poeple walk in front of your nade bounces the wrong way, but anyways i would just like to see what happen or where i went wrong....

thanks

GeneralCRacker

oh yea i use the name - equanimity - rich` new clan #equanimity gamesnet east , come join us :)

won id dosent matter.... they dont go by how people bought them because say shipment 1-1000 went to a store in Westchestertonvilletown and 1001-2000 went to detroit and the first person ever to play CS bought it from Detroit, therefore they wont have the won of 1. Or some people have a low won and still suck :)

won id dosent matter.... they dont go by how people bought them because say shipment 1-1000 went to a store in Westchestertonvilletown and 1001-2000 went to detroit and the first person ever to play CS bought it from Detroit, therefore they wont have the won of 1. Or some people have a low won and still suck :)

WONIDS that low are not retail versions...guess you dont know bout the old days. :ph34r:

Guests

i think killer just said cuase i have a low won id i suck :( thats not nice MR KILLER!

ill wait for you after SCHOOL on the play ground and let cong slap you around like a rang doll and watch you run like a little school GIRL!!!!!! :)

Hey everyone and thanks for saying hi :) see yas around

Guests

and oh yea, killer ever hear of a guy called 3d ksharp, on of the best cs players out there that dont hack, i think hes wonid is something like...... 1335 wich almost spells leet, go find him and say hey your wonid is low you are not good :) heheh takes 30 of me to kill him to 50hp :) lol its true i tell you its true!!!!!

(edited)

I always thought that your WonID, number is based on when you first played HL/CS online. I have had my copy of HL for about 6 years now but didn't start playing online for a couple of years. So, while my CD-Key is a fairly old one, my WonID is still 8 digits long while my brother's, who started playing online about a year before me but got his copy of HL a year or to after me, has a 5 digit WonID.

Edited by dwEEziL

I know ksharp is leet, I never said anyone with a low won isnt good, anyone with any size won can kick some buttox. Take rev for example, look at his won, I mean hes good, but not ksharp (no offense man, dont get mad) Just makin a point

Well, while WonID is based on CD-Key, I know it isn't algorhythmically based because there is no way to "decrypt" (for the lack of a better word) the WonID to get the CD-Key. My thinking was the first time you logged into an Internet game and did a Won Auth, it realized you didn't have a WonID assigned to your CD-Key yet and would assign you the next in succession. That would explain why my brother has a new copy of HL (and a new CD-Key) but yet a smaller WonID, since he first Won Auth'ed long before me.

Guests

lol killer i was jokeing with you, calm down killer hehhehe,

every cd key has its own wonid.....its generated or something like that, i kno i have only been playing cs for 3 years but i have had halflife since it came out so i have a cd key thats old, actualy i have 2 :) one is 60000 something and that one up top, poeple also search the net for cd keys to get theres smaller so they look leeter :( i have seen this happen before its not nice, i had a friend who losted hes cd key due to poeple searching for new ones on the internet and finding them out, they are all generated wich sucks :(

Not sure what or why, but I just banned you for 6 hours yesterday evening for avoiding the swear filter. If you can't respect our simplest of rules, you won't play here very long.

Well, while WonID is based on CD-Key, I know it isn't algorhythmically based because there is no way to "decrypt" (for the lack of a better word) the WonID to get the CD-Key.  My thinking was the first time you logged into an Internet game and did a Won Auth, it realized you didn't have a WonID assigned to your CD-Key yet and would assign you the next in succession.  That would explain why my brother has a new copy of HL (and a new CD-Key) but yet a smaller WonID, since he first Won Auth'ed long before me.

That is exactly how it works :P My WONID is really high now because Im on my 5th or 6th one. I keep losing my CDs and then I reformat so have to run to the store and buy a new copy of HL. Ive owned 1 copy of retail and 5 or 6 copies of HL in my days :P First won id was 5 digits now Im at 2,xxx,xxx or something like that :P

Not sure what or why, but I just banned you for 6 hours yesterday evening for avoiding the swear filter.  If you can't respect our simplest of rules, you won't play here very long.

There you go Cracker. So you shouldnt be banned anymore. Let us know if you still are.

Actually, the original ID you posted is still permanently banned for TKing.

1713872 is the ID that was banned for 6 hours.

2 bans in one week. What is going on?

Actually, the original ID you posted is still permanently banned for TKing.

Intentional. That was by me too! That was a messy round.

These are all TKs:

Searching for: attacked a teammate

L0521032.log(282): L 05/21/2003 - 14:19:47: Server say "Archangel attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(292): L 05/21/2003 - 14:20:16: Server say "- equanimity - rich' attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(369): L 05/21/2003 - 14:23:14: Server say "{{ Ajax }} attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(443): L 05/21/2003 - 14:25:32: Server say "{{ Ajax }} attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(445): L 05/21/2003 - 14:25:37: Server say "hcir - ytiminaueq - attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(671): L 05/21/2003 - 14:34:56: Server say "nairb - ytiminauqe - attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(749): L 05/21/2003 - 14:37:12: Server say "slapnuts attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(778): L 05/21/2003 - 14:37:50: Server say "`er0hwreeb - ytiminauqe attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(809): L 05/21/2003 - 14:38:55: Server say "`er0hwreeb - ytiminauqe attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(812): L 05/21/2003 - 14:38:57: Server say "`er0hwreeb - ytiminauqe attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(848): L 05/21/2003 - 14:39:54: Server say "slapnuts attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(881): L 05/21/2003 - 14:40:38: Server say "hcir - ytiminaueq - attacked a teammate"

L0521032.log(975): L 05/21/2003 - 14:43:39: Server say "(ADN)Kulumon L attacked a teammate"

Found 13 occurrence(s) in 1 file(s)

That WONID is -equanimity - rich adn hcir - ytiminaueq

Good work.