Mag is...

LongHair

Our good friend Maggie won't be back at his computer for a few more days... his week long vacation got extended due to extenuating circumstances... by extenuating I mean a Pathfinder extenuated right into his VW Passat.... no worries he's ok(Thank God for airbags and that goatee of his), but he's stuck in MI for a few more days.

Be nice when he gets in and let him knife ya few times it'll make him feel better 8P)

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

doesn't this prove that canadians are mentally unstable?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

wow that sucks... poor car. Is it ok? Can it be fixed?

oh yeah... glad you are ok mag. =P

I'm back BABY!!!!!

For now, until i hear if my car is salvagable... That Trail Blazer really messed it up.... (which was drivable after the accident) Mine was not...

But it was the weirdest thing, she hit me going at least 45 and i didn't feel a thing. I don't have a single scratch on me, everyone said i would be sore for the next couple of days and, ...nothing... I feel fine right now, gotta love those germans!!!! hitting the airbag was kinda freaky didn't see it coming, but i wasn't bad at all. But it did break my 7 dollar sunglasses. Thanks for the replies!!!!

Glad to hear you made it home and you are not hurt.

Got to love those Chevy's, built like tanks. But, at least you were in a VW and not some other box that would have crumbled.

If you need, I'll paypal ya $7 for some new shades :D

Here's a couple of pics of my mess... BTW she is totalled (says my claims adjuster) ...Hey goot you still selling that truck?? :P

Car3.jpg

Car4.jpg

I've seen worse, but it still is gonna cost me a bunhc of dollars to get everything back to "normal"