tattoos

Trouble .gc

i was thinking about getting one this weekend. wanted to know how it feels and what you guys got?

i have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so thats not an issue.

do you have any regrets? where do you have them?

i was thinking about a celtic knot or dragon.

lemme know

:P

My sister has one on her tailbone. If a fly lands on her, she cries. She said the tatoo didn't hurt her at all, and the thing is a huge thorny rose. It depends mostly on where you get them, some parts are VERY sensitive to needles, I'd say get it on your shoulder, arm or back. Get something dignified also, so that in 40 years you won't look back and regret getting it.

tattoos eh? don't have one but they are cool on some people. like cowboy said, get something respectable if you decide to do it, and i would say get it somewhere semi-discreet... but thats just my preference

i always heard that if u really want a tattoo wait for about 2 years

if u still want it then, get it.

if not, nothing lost

i waited for 4 years b4 i got mine

and i got 2 years left on the other on i want.

and i have decided against MANY MANY others

good thing too, cause a tattoo of a tarantula across my entire face

wouldve been a kinda bad idea

I am thinking about some myself. An arm cuff on one (a crown of thorns) and a stylized symbol for Christ on the other (a combination of a chi and a rho). But isn't 12 a bit young for you to get a tattoo? ;)

i always heard that if u really want a tattoo wait for about 2 years

if u still want it then, get it.

if not, nothing lost

i waited for 4 years b4 i got mine

and i got 2 years left on the other on i want.

and i have decided against MANY MANY others

good thing too, cause a tattoo of a tarantula across my entire face

wouldve been a kinda bad idea

Well, you know I love me some Korean Lovin'...but who told you a tarantula spider on your face was a bad thing? ;)

i say go for it. i have just reached the double digits with mine.

where to start...

on my right inside ankle i have a small penguin, on my left leg i have a celtic knot with a bible verse in it, right leg i have a blue fish, left hand i have a fish with a cross in it, right wrist i have a cross with a crown of thorns on it, left arm i have another celtic knot with another verse on it, right arm i have a celtic design going all the way around my arm, neck i have a sun with a small celtic design, on the right side of my back i have rather large dragon with metal shiny armor and a guy in armor standing over him having just slain him in the name of the lord and under that is the bible verse romans 16:20 which says the god of peace will soon crush satan underneath your feet, and lastly, i have on the left side of my back a lion, aslo rather large, with a ghost type dove flying above it, the verse behind that one talks about god holding the keys to death and hell, and the keys are dangling from the lions mouth.

hope that helps. my suggestion has always been to get something that you are 100% sure will be around, or you'll want to remeber, or something like that when you are old and gray. anyway, laterz. kemo sabe

I got all the carebears on my chest

doesnt sound like he is joking.

i have a barbwire wire [i guess you call it that :blink: ] its on the backend of my arm, and it didnt hurt at all

its about a inch thick and about 7 inches long. i like it and i get so many questions about it when im walking down the street. this one chick just started feeling it once for no reason, she thought it was a 3-D tattoo. crazee eh?

i have several.pain depends on where you get them and how much time he spends on an area.anywhere around nipple, arm pit,feet/ankle,lower back and sides has a good amount of pain involved.Get something dif. just dont get something off the shelf cause you know someone else has it.Make it something that means something to you.a good tottoo guy should be able to take something from a book ,picture,drawing and make it into a good tattoo.

Regret? No i dont have any really maybe a couple of the shelf designs id change to something custom but thats it.The biggest thing i hear from people is what about when your old and when that happens ill be more worried that my fake teeth dont come out when i eat mashed taters or any number of other things.

oh yeah, forgot to mention levels of pain.

back hurts, neck fricking hurts, wrist hurts pretty bad too, arms and legs are fine, didnt even hurt at all on the inside of my ankle.

my tattoo artist summed it up best when he said that getting one feels like scratching sunburn and it healing feels like sunburn healing.

kemo

well being a lifeguard i have had severe sun burn, cuz i wore 0 spf, cuz i'm smart like that.

i've hade major surgery, so i'm use to needles and pain in that sense.

carebears are too cutsy for me...maybe cute on you though...i'd like to see that.

not really scared to get one.

i was leaning toward a celtic knot. because of my cultural background. so i have found a few sweet ones that are not too big. been thinking about a tattoo for about 3 years. on my lower right back.

hum...well thanks for the good feedback...like to hear more :)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i have a celtc circle on my chest, and a celtic cross on my back and a tribal design on my leg.

If you're gonna go with celtic designs talk to ALOT of artists cause most tatoo artists HATE doing celtic work. What state do you live in? I can probably give you some good refrences to some good artists for what ya want.

Very hot!

About a year ago I got a tattoo of this on my bum (left side, of course):

fatty.JPG

I'm pretty proud of it.

Whoa! What a coincidence! I have one on my bum too, but on the right.

LOL!!!!! I shouldn't, but....

If you guys were to back up, and bump bums, it would make fatty kiss himself...

Very hot!

About a year ago I got a tattoo of this on my bum (left side, of course):

fatty.JPG

I'm pretty proud of it.

Whoa! What a coincidence! I have one on my bum too, but on the right.

LOL!!!!! I shouldn't, but....

If you guys were to back up, and bump bums, it would make fatty kiss himself...

It scares me that you had this thought.

Man I am never getting a tatto, look at Ozzy he looks old and his tattoos look so stupid on him now... THink do you want this scab on me for the rest of my life... When your old it will look really stupid.