Hambones 1st Flash

Hambone

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

My only problem is this: You've killed me an almost infinite number of times, and yet I didn't make the flash? :( Nah, good job man. Now everyone start taking screenshots of you killing me and send them to me so I can make the UberNewb flash!

Uber

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I've called you a geek before... but this takes it to a completley different level... this is not hambage... this is on the level of orbitalized... you have done well my friend, except.. I keep f0wnzing you.. so maybe I should make one of these. ;) Just kiddin' Hambro. Good Job.

Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guest [c2d]a t 0 g!
Guests

damnit ham!!

i thought you would add tog is back.... back again... tog is back... call a friend... loL

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

U SPELT SOMETHING Rong when u said call me whut u want..1 word is spelt wrong

Ham to shorten you sound file size download a shareware thing called

Goldwav you can get it almost anywhere and its very kewl basically just play the thing through see where your song need to end and load her into goldwav. Then you just selec the area you dont need and click delete! its simple and effective you can also copy sounds and stuff to add on and repeat very easy very kewl.

(you CAN get Goldwav off of kazaa)

good job hambone !

also the f* word is not so offensive after all :) anyhow hal-life is for mature audience only... (read it when u buy it) however my proposition is to put the best swear filter to all the servers... so much for the afterglow, did i just get myself banned? ouch i havent said any f* word ... yet, niether i made the flash with it as well, but maybe some day when i have time perhaps i will make a flash with lots of f* words about servers that dont have swear filters, yeah :)

good job hambone!

p.s. we all have better ideas