Only 165 days until your birthday?

It's CS's birthday?

It's secretly MY birthday?

Your wedding anniversary?

32 day anniversary for me?

You grew hair today?

I have no idea.

(edited)

John J. Pershing, military commander whose brilliant career earned him the title General of the Armies of the United States, died on July 15, 1948.

Birthdays

1606 - Rembrandt

1944 - Jan-Michael Vincent

actor: Airwolf

1963 - Brigitte Nielsen

I fell in love with her in Red Sonja (I have seen every Schwartzenegger film)

1961 - Forest Whitaker

Good actor

1973 - Brian Austin Green

Events

July 15

1922 - The duck-billed platypus arrived in America, direct from Australia. It was exhibited at the Bronx Zoo in New York City. For those of you who have never seen this unusual mammal, it has webbed feet, a duck’s bill, a beaver’s tail; is seal-like, yet hairy and it lays eggs. Go figure...

1940 - Robert Wadlow was 8 feet, 11-1/10 inches tall and weighed 439 pounds when he died this day -- at the age of 22.

1965 - The Mariner IV spacecraft sent back the first close-up pictures of the planet Mars.

1973 - For the first time in two decades, a baseball pitcher won two no-hitters in a season...Nolan Ryan

1997 - Fashion designer Gianni Versace was shot to death on the steps of his mansion in Miami Beach

Interesting tidbit:

1948 - Woody Woodpecker Song

Have I guessed it yet?

Edited by gOOters

It was exhibited at the Bronx Zoo in New York City. For those of you who have never seen this unusual mammal, it has webbed feet, a duck’s bill, a beaver’s tail; is seal-like, yet hairy and it lays eggs. Go figure...

Good job on describing ur self Goot. Didnt know they let u out of the zoo :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

OOH OOH I KNOW!

today is the day you send the majority of the spammers on this board all over the internet trying to figure out what is special about today.

also it's 1 month until the Lan.

is it the end of the world today.. just that no one knows it but you so you're trying to warn us to save ourselves since you really are from the future and we're all going to die in the nuclear apocolipse?