Conspiracies? Theories?

PuppySurprise

I'm moving into the realm of theory--conspiracy.

Great conspiracies can be found anywhere...did we really land on the moon...who killed jfk....where is jimmy hoffa....is elvis really dead

These conspiracy theories have been debated everywhere for many years, and will for years to come. But the one conspiracy that many people overlook is this:

Tim Urton, the verizon wireless "can you hear me know guy" is in a conspiratorial plot in collaboration with the United States government to spy on Americans like you and me.

When you look back, when the government was first promoting the "Patriot/Freedom Act" well before 9/11, here comes the Verizon guy. His annoying catch phrase makes us wants to blow up our television sets. Who would think this design engineer for Verizon (cover job) was a double agent working with the National Security Administration (NSA)?

He travels all around the country calling in to his NSA pals saying "Can you hear me now". That is his "password" to a secured line inside the NSA. He then gives coordinates to a signal from local town antennas which is then fed a direct laser guided encrypted code which picks up telephone, and computer transmissions and relays them back to the NSA mainframe.

Soon he will have been to every state and most major cities. His plan: To make his way to every town and city in the nation and get every American home under NSA watch and "big Brother" can now be seen as something more tangible than the feeling we all harbored at one point in our lives.

We must take this guy out before our personal freedoms granted us by the Constitution are stripped from us like a banana peel. Little by little we are being stripped of personal freedoms until we rot.

But never fear, once he is gone, you can still have great cellular commercials to watch with James Earl Jones, Catherine Zeta Jones (not related hehe), and that douche bag in the black trenchcoat.

(SOME THINGS TO MULL OVER)

ALL BOTTLED WATER IS EXPENSIVE TAP WATER! Don't be fooled!

Yard Sales are the premier forms of capitalism at its best

There is no plus in pert plus

In Denmark a bag of wet mice can get you a soda

What is the deal with water turning CW & CCW in different hemispheres (need to investigate) and dont give me that gravity excuse either

Is Cstrike an elaborate ploy for the US Govt to train a younger, smarter, more elite military for world domination in 30 years?

Is sasigal really that hot! Yowza!

Why does George Foreman do mieneke commercials and Butterbean dont get nuts!?

Why are tears salty?

Have you ever had a one-wipe poop?

Why are they called "coasters" they dont move NOWHERE. they dont coast they sit. They should be called "sitters"

If you think about it, you never see a person with OCD have a dirty house.

1-800-SAFE-AUTO commercials tinkle me off

The new bravo series "queer eye for the straight guy" has already been done before when it was called "My Two Dads"

Whats taking the Olsen twins so long to turn 18!?

When you pass a semi, you motion him to honk his horn with an up and down movement of your arm and a closed fist. How do you motion a normal car driver to honk at you?

365 1/4 days per year...wth...just make it 366 and get over it, no one will know.

Why did Hanson tinkle me off when they first came out but now...nevermind i still hate em.

Why don't some women like it in tha butt?

Do you think the USPS puts acid on the backs of the non-adhesive stamps that we lick everyday? Hmmm

Canadians are cool but i dont like French Canadians

ill be back with more

Pup

Edited by [DLM]->Xterminator

America's Army is an elaborate ploy for the US Govt to train a younger, smarter, more elite military for world domination in 30 years.

Where are the black helicopters, alien technology, and water chlorination theories?

Oh, and some women do.

• 2 weeks later...