Wasnt banned...but have question

Killer

(edited)

This morning, I was using the name Killer'mp3.

So we rush into B-Tunnels, a ct pops out, so I shoot, and it accidently hits "yup" in the head. Now yup was an admin under alias, go figure, so he gets mad odviously, cant remember what my exact words were but it was accross the lines of "You shouldnt get mad over a little tk"

Im Kicked.

I come back with my [DLM]-> tag on. I ask why I was kicked. He goes "Im an admin under alias for blah blah"

Im kicked.

May I ask why I was kicked? I didnt swear, had 1 accidental tk? And you just kick me? Ya im a regular, I dont need warning but I have NEVER been kicked or banned from a community server. To me this was pointless.

**EDIT**

At the time of my TK I didnt know he was an admin, its not really like I did it on purpose, just found it stupid why I was kicked and by whom did it.

*EDIT*

It was Nitemare, checked won.

Edited by Killer

First of all you didn't tk me. it was Demize. And you were kicked because you had been running your mouth since I joined the server and to be honest I've banned people for less rude comments than you said over voice.

Can you tell me what I said over voice.

Im not gonna lie to you, asl kirin if you dont belive me. I said 1 thing over voice, and that was hello to kirin. I think you got the wrong guy, the only things were what I typed.

Can you please post the logs about how I was running my mouth? I dont belive I was, because I was in the server for a while on iceworld. I honestly dont remember saying anything until I made the comment about how he shouldnt get mad over an accidental TK.

So please, tell me what I said over voice, im interested to hear this.

(edited)

Nitemare their was another Killer in the server at the time I do recall.

I was under the name Killer'mp3, so mabye you went to kick him and caught me instead.....twice.

*edit*

I have never sworn or shot my mouth off over voice because If you didnt know, im still in Highschool and I live with my parents, they dont like to hear that crap.

Edited by Killer

yeah im going to have to back killer on this one, i was there. and on d2 he said hello to me then asked why he was kicked and then i saw he was gone, so i pulled down my console and it had him asking why he was kicked as the last thing he said, then he threw a nade, killed someone, and poof he was kicked. he didnt say anything else.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Im gonna have to back nightmare on this one, just cause its killer involved. lol.

oh wow...thx tek just confuse everyone =/

and killer perhaps it was the other one shooting his mouth but when I looked at the voice icon your name was up there and since I can't log voice chat I had to do something while it was fresh.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Ya, jeez who would the name Fatty.. what kind of crappy name is that?

It's almost as bad as PDO.

:P