Retirement Announcement

ratch

well Mmmm community, its been a ton of fun hangin' with you all this summer and i have met some really cool people. unfortunately school starts in two weeks and at that point, CS will be deleted from my CPU as i need to focus.

just wanted to take the chance to thank you all for a lot of fun and even more laughs. you have a great community here (especially when you compare it to others out there) and i hope you all can keep it up. my only hope is that some other poor loser fills my spot and runs recklessly into gunfights and nades. oh yeah, they are not allowed to wear headphones either :D

i'll be around for a little while still, but just wanted to take the chance to say thanks for a lot of fun! and as a parting wish, an someone please throw magruter into the pond at fragfest '03 (dying CS players last wish)? fatty i will leave you in charge of that ;)

Guest mulva
Guest mulva
Guest mulva
Guests

I bet it gets put back on after a few months ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well folks the deed is done, CS is deleted and mags is taking it away from me (the cd) when he comes to visit soon, and orientation began today!

glad you all had fun at ff03, cheers to fatty for throwing what sounds like a helluva party, and good luck to all of you in all of your endeavours. i will check in from time to time to make sure you are all fraggin away :D

its been fun, thanks for all the laughs all