I think i'm bein hacked

Xterminator

just now about a few mins ago I was workin in Excel doin a project when all of a sudden typing was coming outta no where. someone was writing "I'm in, i'm in i got in" or something along those lines. This is not the first time something like this has happened. About a week or 2 ago my dad was checkin his e-mails and someone was writing some stuff while he was responding to an e-mail.

I dunno what's up but also, after these incidents occured, my comp shutdown all programs that were running and did a shut down, just turned off without me doin anything. This comp i'm on right now is my dads, my bro's (my cs comp) is networked with this one. He hasn't been having any probs but i still dont know if it's a haX0r or not. What do u guys think?

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Hahaha, you probably got port hacked. That's the first sign of a stpuid newbie hack. It's probably subzero or bus.. but I'm not sure, there are many port scanners. Um.. what you should do is try and see what programs are running in the "msconfig" or start up. [i.e. when your comp starts, what programs are staring along with WIndows.] Check to see if anythin' looks fishy. Try and just close everything that doesn't look ordinary to you, or what you can do is AIM me or put on the forum the list of EVERYTHING that is starting up , and I'll tell you waht ti disable, if that's it, then I can help you, but you have to do that first

Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guest AlphaTeam
Guests

DO YOU BEIEVE IN GHOSTS????

I do...and they play w/ my PC all the time!

dude... i know that my pc is messed up for sure ... i bet you theres not a single virus that will work on my pc... and you worry about being hacked, i'm glad i have a monitor that still that works properly, and speaking of the mouse to turn left and right i have to stick my finger inside and move it ... its missing a ball... i tryed rolling my gum into a ball and using it instead of missing ball, it worked but not for long and 1/3 of my keyboard dont work for some reason.

sounds like you picked up a nice little trojan... If this is like

past progies, they can see your desktop, use your pc, and

retrieve all passwords from your pc. So once you get this

virus cleaned (if you dont have a virus checker go HERE

and scan for it...clean it if possible) ..make sure you change all

your passwords for everything.....

:ph34r:

Xterminator---you check with your Brother again?

When I managed a help desk in Atlanta I loaded a nifty program on all the peoples computers that I could use to see what they were doing from my PC, since we were all networked. I coudl also spam their machines with random talk and remotely shut them down and log them off. It was a hack I found on the net that worked great...

If I were you I would be talking to your brother instead of thinkin about some hacker out there. What hacker in his right mind would type "I';m in, I got in, I'm in" after hacking you.

sounds like someone havin some fun with you hehe.

I would agree with Soul. "I'm in" is something he might cheer to his hax0r buddy who is busy surfing d0rn on the other pc. Who would actually type it though...lol....funny.

Do you have passwords on your shared drives? Does this even matter anymore? Makes anyone worry...but don't think I need to with the Linksys that denies WAN requests for me...

i'll guarantee it wasn't my bro. Cuz his OS crashed yesterday and he was installin while this was goin on. See he doesn't have zone alarm on right now but he's gonna put it on soon.

a buddy of mine suggested using IP tracer also to see if there is a hacker so that i can e-mail him to stop, if it doesn't work, he also gave me something else that'll teach that person a lesson. i wont say what but u get the idea

Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guests

Hey if he hacked you and you can get his IP I think you can report him to your ISP or something.

Guest alias
Guest alias
Guest alias
Guests

did it say something like "wake up X" or "The Hax0r has joo" or "Knock Knock X" or maybe "Follow the white rabbit".

Either way you got hax0red.

Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guests

i dont like zonealarm that much nemore. i got hax0red threw ir many times. i suggest the norton firewall available at www.norton.com.. or so im told. i got it free off my buddy when he BOUGHT it legit

Guest Mr.Cow
Guest Mr.Cow
Guest Mr.Cow
Guests

It was me muhahahha i did... jk i dont think port hacking is fun(anymore)

once again boys and girls let me remind you that i do not own a computer myself, my dad owns one and my brother owns the other. I do not have the right to put software on their comps without them knowing. My brother is a very smart guy (i'll give him that much credit) if it happens anymore he knows what to do. He's already has anti-virus program on so now we'll see about the firewall