What an AWESOME MATCH!

Some things:

- First, GREAT JOB guys. That was a seriously intense battle and I think we proved that we CAN play together as a team. I'm proud to have played with such a diverse group of players. Great game and thanks for letting me play.

- I faltered at T playcalling. I'm usually on the ball w/play calling especially since i'm usually the playcaller for DOH matches. I'm not sure what happened but I think I was unprepared as a T. I was not exactly sure how to call the rushes. I ended up looking around to see where the bomb carrier was and by then we'd already had started to move. It's something I'll need to work on if I play call again.

- If we ever get challenged on that map again, I think we should all be familiar with the placement of the bomb in the courtyard. I believe that every round we got it down, we won or got very close to winning.

- Fatman was the last round hero when he got the bomb down through heavy enemy fire. It put me in a position to defend it very well. Good job Fat!!!

- I learned the importance of mic's. I got flanked as CT a lot since I wasn't fully aware of what was happening on the choke side. Hopefully we can get the mic thing sorted out with regards to RW vs In-Game. Maybe have the starters decide between matches?

I really wish we had hltv...I love watching the matches. That would have been fun to review.

Z, the scores were 12-3, 3-12, 4-1 and then we grabbed 2 as T in second half of overtime 2-3.

I think I have all the screens. I'll check.

Again, to echo rev, it was a pleasure. Even when we were struggling as T, everyone kept their cool. Thank you for yomamma for jumping in to sub. You saved Kurtz a lot of grief because had we lost it would have been all his fault. :lol:

Also, who all saw my nade in the center that glanced off some crate, went straight up into the air, exploded overtop of the building, but killed some poor sap that must have already taken a bunch of bullets. Hilarious! I heard someone else laughing about that on voicecomm.

One of our last few rounds I think I saw Slims clean up like 4 or 5 Terrs in a row to shut down a rush. eek! nice.

Kudos to everyone.

Hilarious! I heard someone else laughing about that on voicecomm.

That was me, I'm standing waiting to shoot their center side and fatty tosses this nade which looked like an 8year old pitching from 60'6".

It took a big bounce and BOOM, enemy down, ROFL!

:lol:

YES! I miss the HLTV. Especially with ftb. I would love to go back and see JUST HOW KURTZ WENT 30/2. That tower scared me. If the opposite tower has a better gun in it your in trouble. Tell us how you did it Kurtz!

I was on for a change last night. Lucky for me they didnt rush that choke point hard. First round I get two guys with my first deagle clip :) New it was going to be a good night.

I apoligize about the mic. It was working fine earlier in the day. Ill be sure and have one ready for next week.

We werent ready for our strats as T. The middle plant takes some coordination. First few times we didnt send anybody left to choke so we got blindsided. Or we werent ready to go when it was time (freezetime could be longer :(). One thing to note for next time is we never sent the guy to tower... There is NOT a better place to cover bomb. I think they defused on us once didnt they?

We also need to modify the left rush if we do it again. First off we have to rush. I ran through middle and wasted two guys while you guys never came through door. Third guy got me. Another time I race there and am fighting when Fatty lands a nade at my feet. What I would change is this... First guy through goes in just enough to clear a path and levels his gun (AK preferrably) on the door. One time when I had bomb I rush through and turn left but a guy got me from that door... I never saw him, came through just as I turned. And then have a guy cover middle.

I was crying for a mic.... I KNEW our T strats would work!!! We just had to get on the same page. We finally got it in OT :). That first round was scary though. I rush in courtyard and I did my job. I killed one guy and distracted the other only to die and find out the bomb never got planted. Yomamma wasnt to clear on where to plant and got wasted. I told him it was a good thing he was a ringer ;)

LOL i felt real good lastnight.I was calm and right at home in the tower and i dled pod bot they have most of the waypoints for the maps we will be doing and played that map over and over with bots.You guys might want to do the same its great practice when you cant get enough guys for a real match.All i did was goto my position time after time so i was ready.

I was so tinkled about that second round.at first i had a hard time gettin in then once i got in i was rushing and tried to roll the demo with peeps talkin and that crashed me out to desktop.err Then i couldnt get back in i kept getting your won id is already in use.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

remember to mute all teammates when you start recording!!! Also if you get the wonid is in use error, usually a quick reboot will solve the problem.