A riddle

Trouble .gc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a corny one but it actually stumps some people. I've actually had lots of people fall for this

A man and his son are involved in a horrible accident. It turns out the man dies in the accident and the son is rushed to the ER. The son is horrible hurt and needs to be operated on right away to save his life. When the son arrives the Doctor on call is notified. The doctor looks at the boy and says "i can't operate on him, he's my son"

who's the doctor?

Edited by Xterminator

this is a corny one but it actually stumps some people. I've actually had lots of people fall for this

A man and his son are involved in a horrible accident. It turns out the man dies in the accident and the son is rushed to the ER. The son is horrible hurt and needs to be operated on right away to save his life. When the son arrives the Doctor on call is notified. The doctor looks at the boy and says "i can't operate on him, he's my son"

who's the doctor?

his mom

I got a common one I think, not gonna tell from what book you guess:

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,

Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.

It lies behind stars and under hills,

And empry holes it fills.

It comes first and follows after,

Ends life, kills laughter.

:peace:

It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,

Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.

It lies behind stars and under hills,

And empry holes it fills.

It comes first and follows after,

Ends life, kills laughter.

Good book! The H0bb1t

Darkness

heh these are good. Here's another, kinda lengthy:

A "Wise King" devised a contest to see who would receive the Princess hand in marriage.

The Princess was put in a 50x50 foot carpeted room. Each of her four suitors were put in one corner of the room with a small box to stand on. The first one to touch the Princess hand would be the winner and become the new King.

The rules of the test were that the contestants could not walk over the carpet, cross the plane of the carpet, or hang from anything; nor could they use anything but their body and wits (i.e. no magic or telepathy, nor any items such as ladders, block and tackles etc).

One suitor figured out a way and married the Princess and became the new King. How did he figure it out?

and another

I always point in the right direction. My instructions are written in black and white. Disobey me and pay the consequences. I will never say more than two words at a time. What am I?

A "One Way" sign?