A riddle

Trouble .gc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here is mine, Dweez is not allowed to guess at any of mine that we know mutually, as to it isn't fair.

After a night of full of drinking, a man goes to his house. He goes up the stairs, turns out the light, and goes to sleep. The next morning he wakes up, looks out the window, then he kills himself.

What did he see that made him kill himself?

Edited by SwOOp

swoop....you got close enough to creep me out.

the real answer is that she killed another family member in hopes that she'd see the guy again at a family funeral.

the reason it's creepy is because a study was done with that riddle. The study found out that serial killers and other people deemed to be "mentally unstable" had no problems coming up with the answer while most "normal" people had difficulty coming up with the answer even though it's very simple once you know it.

swoop is a serial killer wannabe....AH!

I don't think I want to go to the next lan after all....

:=

swoop....you got close enough to creep me out.

the real answer is that she killed another family member in hopes that she'd see the guy again at a family funeral.

the reason it's creepy is because a study was done with that riddle.  The study found out that serial killers and other people deemed to be "mentally unstable" had no problems coming up with the answer while most "normal" people had difficulty coming up with the answer even though it's very simple once you know it.

swoop is a serial killer wannabe....AH!

I don't think I want to go to the next lan after all....

:=

wow As i was scrolling down before i hit your post i remembered that answer. Was just about to post but then you gave it away.

The one I gave you guys above takes a little thinking to come up with, and maybe some yes or no questions have to be asked before you can get it.

But here is an easy one to keep things rolling:

A man is found dead in the desert, it has been determined that he did not die of thirst. There are no bite or cut marks on his body, nor are there tracks of any kind around him. Upon searching his body, all that was found was his clothes, a wallet, a backpack, and a watch.

What led to his death.

Scares!?!?!? LOL *evil grin*

I just really like games/riddles like these, very slueth like, all the clues one actually needs are in the riddle, yet you just need to look at it from different points of view to find the answer. Me and Dweez used to do these all the time.

The one I gave you guys above takes a little thinking to come up with, and maybe some yes or no questions have to be asked before you can get it.

But here is an easy one to keep things rolling:

A man is found dead in the desert, it has been determined that he did not die of thirst. There are no bite or cut marks on his body, nor are there tracks of any kind around him. Upon searching his body, all that was found was his clothes, a wallet, a backpack, and a watch.

What led to his death.

He was skydiving and his chute didn't open! - No tracks around him means he fell.

Edited by Hitman

After a night of full of drinking, a man goes home. He goes up the stairs, turns out the light, and goes to sleep. The next morning he wakes up, looks out the window, then he kills himself.

What did he see that made him kill himself?

Are we to assume what he saw was out the window?

he was the leader of a cult. He had told his followers that the day before that the next day was to be the end of the world. He gave them to option to kill themselves now to spare themselves the horrors of it. He said he had to stay and see it through. He woke up the next day and found it wasnt the end of the world, realized his mistake and proceeded to kill himself.

sorry Swoop, just heard that one

Easy riddle from Jane:

What is able to be lost but never fades? What is cold but also hot? What seeks no end but has no hope?

gl guys itll be a peice of cake...

jane

Yes, and stop, I see the bold, you've heard it and are just giving hints for the other people.

And don't worry, I editted it above.

Yes, he did go to his HOUSE.

And BTW did she see a mirror in the closet and see the farmer with some weapon standing behind her?

GC Alumni

1. A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.

2. The one who makes it sells it.

The one who buys it doesn't use it.

The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.

What is it?

I thought this was a hard one:

3.The paragraph below is most unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gatsby was walking back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His Honor got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gadsby, walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration ... "

4. Paul is 20 years old in 1980, but only 15 years old in 1985. How is this possible?

Edited by JackieChan