Teamspeak

Jiffy

Could you guys do me a favor and post the ip/pw's for the community teamspeak servers?

because i know i have been trying to get on for some late night DC, but i can never get it working? I download the latest version of it, so hopefully this will solve my problem.

maybe this was the wrong forum to put this in, for one, ventrillo is no where near as clear.

but! this was for the clans who used it for Desert Combat, a bf1942 mod....like Doh, Dlm, Mmmm, csls (jla)

ok so CS voice comm sucks, but tell me why it sucks and why these others are better? What makles them different? How can i get them? How do i use them?

jane | gfe <------nub(only been in cs about 6 months)

rgr but im just wondering what the difference is... Why would serious players want to use anything that would be another program to run while playing CS? Wouldnt that affect your fps/connection/choke? IM just wondering

Well, there have been many discussions regarding 3rd party voice communication programs but I won't go into that right now. Jane, while team speak and Ventrilo will increase the performance load, the benefits usually outweigh this. For instance, I now that team speak is voice activated so you don't have to hit a key to use it.

It looks like I got my DC to work! The freakin cat woke me up this morning so I got up and played some iolfield for about an hour before work...it was tons of fun. About 4 guys in there and we were just foolin about. I am a menace in the Apache!

huh i think that might be worth it right there... also, can peeps whoarent using it here me if i use it in pubs or if my team isnt using it?

No, you have to attach to a TS server so only those attached to the same server can hear you.

Ventrillo is the best voice comm like I said earlier..And u can have dif channels and such with pws and everything. I don't know if u have used ventrillo or not but TS is definately not better then Vent.