Read

Guest wgp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why get mad at him for leaving? I did the same thing and nobody bashed me? Ladies and Gentlemen take it easy everything works out in the end. If he joined another clan good for him and if he doesnt then oh well.

He didnt feel it was the right fit, theres really no need to bash him for changing his mind. Its the same as any other competitive sport. I dont see you guys saying MJ sucks cause he left chi, Shaq is a wimp for leaving Orlando, or every baseball player wanting to join the Yankees because they have more to offer then ANY other baseball team in the world.

Sheesh give the kid a break.

Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guests

HaR! wgp i never even played in a scrim with you.you wernt around long enough. I have 5 seasons of cal play in various divisions and what carries a team the farthest is being the most proffesional orientated leadership and having a good atttitude towards other players other teams and especialy those on your own team. Even if you join a clan just to Check stuff out atleast carry yourself in a proffesional manner with respect . If your so good act like it. Great you can move the mouse as fast as anyone and play enough to know what to expect and when.But intill you start to carry yourself in a manner that is worthy of representing a CLAN Who gives a damn if you carry a team or not. Who wants a selfish mad skillz punk? Be cool man. In all honesty I was looking forward to getting to play with you. Brang back memories of playing with Playboy and other teams working our way through cal-0 cal-im and cal-m . And I tell ya what. MwR is prolly just what your looking for. But your looking for bigger better faster NOW. Building a Clan and working your way up the ranks is whats fun and MwR has the talent to do just that and everyone will carry a proffesional attitude throughout the seasons wich makes playing with these guys a blast. If you decide MwR isn't for you, so be it. Your loss in my opinion . Gl in your CS endevours in the future. Hope you find what your looking for out there. Though I personaly think you just past it up .

and remember folks. Drugs are dangerous.

Im sure none of you have been playing 3+ yrs and still pub.
heheheh yea and then some, pubnubbins wif my friends is the bestest. especially with the freaky freaks.

Anyone else..... Im feeling frisky

hey big boy :wavey: j/p

ummm lesse what else

muss stay focus danielson. WGP WGP WGP!!!!

(well that was weird)

this is rediculous. just get rid of him fatty, unless you're interested in having him join Mmmm then flame your clan for not bieng "good enough" for him. I'm sick of hearing people flame this guy and am wondering why they even listen to him anymore. Yeah he's good. Yeah he is better than most of us. But then agin he hasnt been playing long enough(3yrs inst obviously) to know that demize is right when he says "carrying a team is about professional attitude and good team play". I've been playing since March and I've gotten to a decent level of competition, not to most of your guys mind you. i just see things differently than he does I guess. Don't you worry WGP, you'll mature some day. BTW, Cal-I has finsihed their season, start there. Cal- M is almost done, so is Cal-im. Though I think no one will want you in those leagues with that attitude. Try out for some lame donkey cal-o team that is worse than all the team in mcc and MAYBE they'll take you. MwR is better than you think, so is every one of the MCC teams. Grow Up, then come back and see if we like you better then. i'll pwn you next time I see you wgp, no doubts here(i know you all are laughing, but i will get him with my nade spamming jsut you wait!:). Your attitude stinks and I hope fatty closes this topic soon, because you're taking too much time from everyone by posting lame and non-realistic things. You dont even know what life is all about, how can you play a game that has nothing to do with life and then expect us to play up to your "standards"? Life is about repect and giving and knwoing when to shut your mouth. Speaking of which, I think I'm going to let it go now.

One last thing.... MwR, DLM, TFR, BK, bang, CSF, Mmmm, Csls, DOH, and VI would all be better in scirms if they didnt have to worry bout their own guy(you) making life hecktic and being a poor sport.

jane(seeking clan)

Me. :wavey:

me :wavey:

"who gave the pyromaniac the zippo" :wub:

Me too. I only pug.

This guy might not h4x...but he is an idiot, so who knows?

<spills a little 103 Octane Super Unleaded>

Jane, you are looking for a clan?  I thought you were in GFE.

rgr i am, but we are sorta fallin apart and i was hoping to join a mcc team someday(one that is willing to help me learn more and play hard with me) not that im clan-hopping like gooters(lol, what is that about) or wgp( i know he is...), i just want to play CS and fell the luv

Edited by jane

I don't get your problem with MwR? I played with them for about 2-3 weeks maybe a bit longer. Don't really remember, I mean it was back during MCC4.

Anyways some of MwR, I still remember playing with and they were always great buncha guys, though a bit inexperienced at the time, but hey everyone started low, I know I did. And I can just say, I can't wait to play MwR because I get to say that everyone hacks...w00t w00t :P .

Anyways till the time comes I keep playing COD and switch over to CS on match night... till then MwR.

btw how is going step and sted??

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

But I do hate pubs.