This is for XAustin!

Mmmm Sanders

For a so-called regular u know the rules........Tell me if this rings a bell on map de_dust, time 11pm. thurs. november the 13th "Chinks can get a straight face"

You know you was already walking on thin ice in our servers long before this incident. Dont come back to our servers. Your not welcomed so stay gone. Im asian so i guess you can say i didnt appreciate the comment.

I need a ip ban on this one dont want to see this little boy back in our server. I really tried being nice about this. I guess you can say im happy to get rid of someone like you.

ok, it being monday after school. i was on a field trip for school, geting back late last night.

i tryed joining the server today, im baned. i honstey dont know what you are talking about. and being at this server so long, serious. i know the rules, and dont go off name calling.

WOW.

all i can say considering i wasnt here even.

p.s well only 1 other person in this house that plays cs, is the brother.. he has a crap comp, so when i do leave he uses this. was most likely him, actually i jsut about know it was him. no one else could have. well thx fer giving me another good reason to kick the.. poop.. outa him.

Can you please tell your bro that kind of ignorance isnt tolerated here. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Can you plz unban him Mr.X? Xaustin plz tell your bro and remind yourself to mind the rules on our server because we do take them seriously.

Thanks enjoy playing.

i really don't see how someone can justify slapping someone around for getting them banned. It is a game, anytime a video game leads to violent acts it is time to back off them a bit. If you want to deter this in the future austin, I would recommend that you make sure to log off of your steam account so that he can't be playing under your id. I can't say that I really feel for you at this point seeing as how you are the one that made it able for hgim to play under your alias/id and then you turn around and hit him enough to make him crap his pants, literally. Either he is way younger than you, or you really dealt it to him. In either case, I am appauled.

i really don't see how someone can justify slapping someone around for getting them banned. It is a game, anytime a video game leads to violent acts it is time to back off them a bit. If you want to deter this in the future austin, I would recommend that you make sure to log off of your steam account so that he can't be playing under your id. I can't say that I really feel for you at this point seeing as how you are the one that made it able for hgim to play under your alias/id and then you turn around and hit him enough to make him crap his pants, literally. Either he is way younger than you, or you really dealt it to him. In either case, I am appauled.

I agree. Not a good enough reason to beat someone up that badly...as long as we are all weighing in here, per Fatty's request.

Edited by gOOters