VERY cool day at work!

gOOters

I was fortunate enough to be asked to participate in a presentation ceremony that happened today. My company presented a product to the Israeli government. I got a chance to rub elbows with Congressmen, CEOs, Generals, VPs and Presidents of companies, and the Israeli Minister of Defense with his entourage of foreign dignitaries. He came in with a police motorcade in an armoured Benz with about 8 caddies following! Hehee, cool stuff. These Israeis took his security very seriously! They had a couple of helicoptors and a bomb dog there too. Pretty dog...a German Shepard, he was very alert and well behaved.

It was soo cool! There was Israeli secret service, US secret service, and tons of additional security. My role was insignificant...piddly really, but I got a chance to smile or shake a couple of big wig's hands ;)

Eh, big deal. My mom used to make these when I was a kid. In the same building you work at ;)

Ah yes, the good ole days when she would work overtime and I would stay home playing the Atari 2600...

All your droids are belong to us!

Quit lying...you played PONG!