Objective view on Season results anyone?

DJ Premier

1. CsLs

2. MwR

3. Th3Fall3n

I think the race for top 3 will be close, with the race for the bottom 5 being tough as well. But like every season, I expect two to three teams to pull away and my bet is on MwR and CsLs but Th3Fall3n not too far behind.

DOH lost huge amounts of talent from Mossad and ++SexyTyme++. Hurricane and Chief are on injured reserve. We expect to keep things close and interesting and will give any team a run for their money. I declined to put DOH in this list because that wouldn't be objective and would lose the spirit of this post.

8P)

So which are YOUR top 3 w/o including your own clan?

:blink:

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

1. MwR

2. CsLs

3. S!d

Yes i agree DOH lost much of their strength and fire, still a great group of guys though.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

1. MwR

2. Th3Fall3n

3. S!d

I have no clan, so you know its objective. =D I can't believe the talent in MwR. Its crazy. But we'll see. CsLs is pretty talented, but alot of the talent is new, so I'm not sure if they'll click as a team. DOH was pretty hurt by some losses, and Mmmm as well. I don't know much about DW, as I've only played with Archaic. DLM might bust loose though. Those guys might surprise some skeptics.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i'll pull a gogeta for DOH, :lol:

After I whip them into shape with teamwork I see it going down as

1. DOH

2. MwR

3. Fallen

But who knows, it can go any way.

lets see objective... and i cant use my clan? bummz0r

1. - MwR - they got their act together and they got some good players, well rounded.

2. - CsLs - they have some awesome players and are ferocious.

3. - DW - I cant count these guys out, they area a bunch of hardasses.

i honestly think that we (Th3Fall3N) have a great shot at it this year. i am very pumped and cant wait to start the games.

I am thinkin

1)MwR

2)CsLs

3)DOH

We have gotten a little lazy over these past few weeks/months and havnt really done much so we arnt prepared at all. Im just thinking mossad can get us going just enough to pull a 3rd place :D .

DOH sponsored MwR because they are a much or great guys and awsome players. I expect them to win with style as most of their players are amazing.

CsLs they have picked up some great guys aand lost some but i think their gains are to great to be counted out. If keebler elf gets as many headshots in the entire MCC as he does in one game on me CsLs wont have any problems :P

I think this looks to be a great season!

1. CsLs

2. MwR or Mmmm

3. Th3Fall3n or DOH

I know, I know...Im cheating by putting 5 teams in my top 3 positions, but I just cant decide. I really think the teams look great.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

i think DLM wont get last this year cause we got some good new people, like me :lol:

Thanks for the top 3 votes guys...but I think it will be very very close for the top spot between S!d and CsLs :ph34r: because during the off season S!d was completly renewed with an addition of Hitman, Mustard, Sid, the.rev, etc...etc... HOWEVER I think that with CsLs' new guys that we will give S!d a run for their money....

1)S!d - Hitman is deadly with an AWP, (glimpses of Mossad and SexyTyme?) don't count these guys out cause they will come back and bite you in the patoot!

2)CsLs - EmeraldIce, Razed, and CrackerJack are 3 top guys for us but I expect everyone to perform unbelievably this season.

3)Mmmm - Contra is one excellent addition to their clan despite their losses, and I expect to see an extremly ready team to come into this season after the big loss against DOH last year in the championship.

Wild Card - MwR - I really don't know them much but with Konig, StepBack, St3d and MacK we all better watch out for them they have excellent potential.

This will be my first season IN the MCC but I saw last season and I think this years winner could be the winner for the next few years if it is a blow out.

Good luck to all teams,

POOF!

Gunman :ph34r:

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

wow thanks for all the #1 predictions!!!!!!! cant believe how many of you guys are right :D

1)csls

2)dlm

3)s!d

4)doh

5)Mmmm

6)thefallen....not really thinking about this list too much

7)dw

I would have to agree with stanko CsLs has a powerful team but DOH still got very solid combos :0

#1 DOH

#2 CsLs

#3 Fall3n and or S!d which pumped up big time i see!

Looking very much forward to this friendly battle!

StepBack :blink:

We win #2, come in 2nds in #3 (can't remember #1 right now...3rd?) and we don't even get up in the top 3 or 4 in most?

1)Mmmm (i have to believe, right?)

2)DOH

3)S!D

4)DLM

5)MwR

6)Fall3n

7)CsLs

8)D-W

i think its going to be a very competitive season, and my top 3 teams that we have played with or against . 1.(Doh) they still have some players that can run the tables so dont get lulled into their kindness.ever heard that saying killem with kindness. well their you go 2.(csls) very talented team 3.(Fallen) sry for the three slot but i really havent played with their top guns. wildcard goes to mmmms they have lost some players but still talented. ladies and gentlemen its really hard to choose and this is why we play the tourney to see which team is the best. Good luck everyone and plz everyone show respect to others in victory or defeat. :D

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

hey fatty i thought we werent supposed to put our own team in so we wont be objective o0o

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

fat you got our tag wrong. :( and last place eh... we will see