Nice work

Kurtz

Great game peeps we did good on both sides and only had 1 bad round.Next week we'll have a few new peeps in the lineup.Moss,quick,goots,raven,whip with either rev or yer as team captain are some of the guys that pop into my mind.Know the map,practice the map and be ready to play.If you cant get to practice both fox and dlm have this map on it load it up and play.CBW also has this in there rotation and they have had 3 weeks to play it.

GG all

That was a pure owning. It was like the scout team vs. the varsity, really. Our guys moved with such force it was amazing. We played confident and agressive, and it showed.

Heck, the hard side is supposed to be T, right? I drop at match start, and the guys take the first 2 rounds outnumbered.

That was fun.

Kurtz did an excellent job communicating from the towah.

EVERYONE did an incredible job rolling during the matches.

How did we lose a round? Can't remember....I think they had a bomb down but finished everyone before it blew?

I think we lost the round they rushed through choke as Ts and just kept right on running. Have to watch the demo to know for sure.

Using our strats, T side has a HUGE advantage. We just didnt execute against CBW. Problem is we just showed everyone how to win at that map. Hope we dont have any important matches on it now ;)

Slims was owning as CT and Kurtz had an awesome round also. But nobody could stop Fat as T. What was you kill total Fat? 23? and that was missing three rounds.

Fun game to play. It was a shame I had 300ping thru-out the match, but I hope I was able to contribute enough to the team. I know that I never let the Ts plant in the middle on my watch. They rushed it twice and both times I stopped the bomb from being planted. Well besided that I didnt do much, still fun :D

But nobody could stop Fat as T. What was you kill total Fat? 23? and that was missing three rounds.

I think I was 23-3 in 12 or 13 rounds. My first round back I got in with a deagle and the bomb blew. You guys had already clinched it!