I'm Back

Mad Bean

Well, I am now a Florida resident. Finally made it down to the Sunshine State.

It was a very long haul getting here though. The drive down took about 20 hours and 2 days. A good friend of mine from Ohio helped me out by driving down with me. He used his F-250 Super Duty pick up to pull a 20 feet enclosed trailer to bring down all my belongings and I pulled my 12 feet trailer with my lawn service equipment. We left Sunday morning and hit the big storm in West Virginia. By the time we got to Virginia, the roads turned really bad. We both had to use 4 wheel drive and had to stay in it until we reached South Carolina and we could only go about 45 MPH. But, in South Carolina, we got out of the snow and hit some freezing rain. By this point, I lost count of how many cars I had seen that hit the guard rails or where in the ditches on the side of the road. We had planned on driving straight through, but it was 2:30 in the morning and we decided to get a motel room. The next morning, we left and got out of the nasty weatherand made it to Jacksonville by 2:00 in the afternoon. It was a difficult journey, but we made it.

Needless to say, it was 85 degrees when we arrived Monday. I think I might be able to get used to it down here.

I just got my internet hooked up today, so I'm glad to be back.

I'll see you in game.

can I join this club?

<----  ^_^

yeah...it was only 6 degrees in Missouri this morning...but we have very little wind right now so it's not too bad.

Six degrees of Fat Bastard :=:=

Ow, my head hurts now.

Edited by dwEEziL

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

MmmmAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :=

Goot, I'm in Jacksonville.

The temperature did drop since Monday.

Tuesday went down to 75, Wednesday went down to 65 and has stayed there the last few days. I had to break out my Spring jackets. The locals here act like it is below zero when it gets to be this temperature, but I kind of like it. We'll see how I like the summers, they say it gets VERY HOT!