CALLING ALL FRAGFEST VETERANS!!!

Fatty

22. *yermoth3r

current count: 10 Veterans, 11 n00bs

Ok...I'm not the GREATEST at math ever, but 10 vets, and 11 n00bs adds up to be 21 (i checked it on my calculator)

m0m is number 22.

:unsure:

i think my brain just digested itself

c'mon guys...

no offense to the noobs but one of the reasons I want to go back is to meet all you people again and hang out with folks I made friends with...

I don't mind making new friends but I really wanna see lasts years Frag Fest Folks

heh...that power supply was totally fine until I brought it to FF...and the Ram was as well...they both actually went bad AFTER opening the case (had the machine running before that).

had to have been the humidity or the bat guano.

GC Founder

That makes for a good idea.

Perhaps we'll have n00b hour, where veterans don't have to get up at all if they dont' want.

Of course, complimented by veteran hour where we'll serve the newbs.

Which makes me think about all the funny drinking games we used to play in college.

(edited)
That makes for a good idea.

Perhaps we'll have n00b hour, where veterans don't have to get up at all if they dont' want.

Of course, complimented by veteran hour where we'll serve the newbs.

Which makes me think about all the funny drinking games we used to play in college.

I like this idea. I'll actually get to tell sw00p "hey, get me a beer. and my feet need a good rub-down, honey"

Edited by lance

GC Founder
Get me beer!!  I can't wait to see lunk in a swedish maid outfit. :rolleyes:

i will never sleep again with that image firmly implanted into my brain housing group...

:twitch:

You can't really plant something "firmly" into jello.