Demo night!

rackish

Ahhh, the demo is terrible, I'm sorry I'm never playing that again in my life... so many bugs and it is terrible comared to the retail, it just shows how much a patch can do, sorry

agreed. i played for a bit last night to see what this game was all about and to say the least, if the retail is anything like the demo thens it horrid.

ouch! harsh reception. how many people did you all play with? Gotta have a couple big teams to make it fun. like DC. not a lot of fun with less than 12 players. I've only played the demo (pre-patch) and I thought it was fun. My first game was played with almost 64 people and we had a couple good commanders, so that really helped.

I kind of like the game. It reminds me of natural selection or something like that. The fact that it is set in primitive times is appealing to me, but some of the weapon accuracy is just plain irritating. The bows and the axes are all cool and stuff, but I can't get the repeater or something like that to do ANYTHING =p So I just use the shotgun. I dunno, it's a neat concept and a fairly fun game. I like the demo. How much does retail cost? I might pick it up when it gets to the 20-30 price range...

OOH OOH ME ME!

9 pm central time sound good?

when Rackish replied with "so 8 our time" I just assumed he was right...

well Bullet and I sat there for like 30 minutes waiting for others to show...then we got bored

:D

Not to step on Pups toes or put words in his mouth, but it seems like last time we were talking about sponsors he mentioned that his rep contact at igames might be avoiding him. He has made contact but has not gotten any replies. Like I said, this is kinda from memory, and I just wanted to kinda get you in the know of what was going on with those CD keys. Pup may have more info by now.

damn, wish i saw this earlier, im a good commander with human, and played the demo so much i know those maps by heart, i ahve the retail also...should have another night savage is fun if you get people who know what they are doing