Does CS 1.6 suck?

JackieChan

I've been hearing from a lot of people saying that CS 1.6 sucks and is possibly the worst CS version. My friend said that CS 1.3 was the best. Since I came back in V1.5, I'd have to say mine was that one. So, does CS 1.6 really suck as much as people say it does?

I personally liked 1.5 better, but 1.6 is tolerable i guess. I just read the new GMR magazine and there was this blurb about the new cs 1.5 patch, lmao. I'm gonna write in and be like errr steam!!! 1.6!!! derrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Well today that aim box crap proved to be correct all i had to do was go near gunfire and someone blasted me in the head.

(edited)

It seems like everyone complains about every patch to every game. It doesn't seem like anything changes from game to game when it comes to online play. Its just like the old lady who buys cat food for her cats. When the bag changes on her brand she gets upset and writes a nasty letter to the company complaining. The only thing that really changed was the bag. And the only reason why the cat food seemed different was because she thought it did. I honestly didn't notice a big difference in the game play at all, just new weapons and interface. I guess change is harder for some than others.

Edited by Xoul

It seems like everyone complains about every patch to every game.  It doesn't seem like anything changes from game to game when it comes to online play.  Its just like the old lady who buys cat food for her cats.  When the bag changes on her brand she gets upset and writes a nasty letter to the company complaining.  The only thing that really changed was the bag.  And the only reason why the cat food seemed different was because she thought it did.  I honestly didn't notice a big difference in the game play at all, just new weapons and interface.  I guess change is harder for some than others.

Well done, this is what i try and tell everyone!