kazaa lite

flux

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. I haven't done a reformat since I got this comp 2 yrs ago. I still had cable then also just AOL was alrdy installed from some other junk I installed.

What DOES matter is my nice 370kb download on ROTK. A movie I have never watched.

Hey cool Homer, I didn't know that... all I knew was you can take a ss of your current window with Alt + Print screen.

Nice d/l speed TeK... I've only gotten it a few times off public servers. What's it gonna take to get that server name from ya?

What surprises me is that some people can build computers here and overclock video cards and processors and have a vast knowledge of computers in general(None of which I can rly do), but they don't know how to take a screenshot of their desktop and put it into paint and save it :/ .

Here i'll give u a hint Hitman.

#data_ _ _ _ _ is the channel ;) . I can prolly enjoy this game a lot :P .

BT isn't good for people have a capped connection. I just have never liked BT only cause some of the older things you want there are no seeds which sux. IRC has always been your best bet for games, movies, apps, music, and "special" movies ;) . Most of the backbones of IRC servers are students like myself and you hosting on their school connections. I'm sure some people even host on a huge company connection.

Don't get me wrong though. BT is good for some of the newest stuff cause of so many people downloading at once. I just don't like it forcing me to upload. I've known people in my area get their upload capped by always running BT. I have Optimum online here in NJ and they don't cap your uploads so from home I get about 115kb upload. I definately don't want that capped :/ .

Yea Homer - Got it setup and verified it with your walkthrough just in case I screwed it up. I can get a secondary connection but not a primary now but it takes awhile. Maybe Tek should pass out his good site on IRC for us haha.

www.packetnews.com

www.ircspy.com

www.xdccspy.com

All those are valid xdcc bot search engines. My channel is hidden though. But the network is open to all.

ut2k4 and battlefield vietnam were just released along with farcry. Unfortunately, ut2k4 is 6cds and doesn't fit on a normal bot. We will find a way tho!