Banned at 3pm today.

Lux Eterna

Hello, Today I was playing on TropII and a student of mine aimd me with a difficult question. I answered it and when I came back to the cs screen I had apparently forgotten which team I was on. I was defending A on Dust2 and heart shooting from short A. I flashed there and suddenly two cts ran out looking disoriented. I quickly mowed them down only to then realize that I was a CT. Before I had a chance to appologize I was banned by Lunk I assume, although it may have been someone else.

I hope anyone who has played with me realizes that I would never tk on purpose and that I deplore even shooting each other for fun. I take the game pretty seriously and When I shot those two teammates today it was a complete accident, not pre-meditated tking.

I realize that what I did was pretty stupid and I understand the reaction of Lunk because he was one of the people I shot. But if he had given me a chance to appologize I would have explained that it was not on purpose.

To quote Fatty:

"The rules for [Mmmm] servers and forums can be summed up rather simply - act maturely and you'll have absolutely no problems - be a bonehead, admit it, and you'll be forgiven"

Yours Boneheadfully,

Lux

psst...... you're quoting me :)

Logs pretty much fit. You came in mid-round apparently and had an AK even. Mistakes happen. The admin who did it thought it was intentional.

Go play bonehead :boing:

what stats?

Their are no stats. Shaw just keeps track on paper.

I know where the stats are, they just don't get updated much.... :P

We are dilligently working on getting them automated though. The CS ones should definately be up soon....We are having some problems with the CoD ones, but hope to have them up before long as well.