Rookies & Why Trop = Sweet

bear^

Was just playin in some other servers today...and realized how awesome trop is once again. So many rookies our there that try to ruin the fun of this game. Im just glad trop exists and gives decent ppl a chance to have some fun w/ out being bother'd by all those rookie out there.

Boo Yah!

For the record, im refer'n to rookies as far as maturity is concern'd

I like that map with the 4 buildings (2 for ts and 2 for cts). and there is a tower in between the buildings and the ts get aks and the cts get colts and 5-7s and if you go on top of the buildings there are nades and stuff and its so fun and you can run around and shoot people or is you are like me you can run around and die instantly when people take one random pop shot at your face and you can throw the nades and try to snipe from the top of the tower but that is dangerous because it is even easier to snipe people that are ON the top of the tower and it is so much fun and last night shadow dog was being silly and he jumped off the tower and crunched LOL and then I ran up the tower and jumped off because I was feeling silly but I landed right on someone's noggin and it didnt even hurt me! I love that map.