Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i can no scope with more accuracy than most of you can scoped :lol::unsure:

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

i find that interesting because when I no scope the bullet markers are always off from where the first shot was.

I suppose if u do the deagle fastswitch to awp, that may work, but I have no idea how people do that without the second delay for the awp to actually fire. and im not talking about the animation to come up because i can get that to go away by switching back and forth quickly

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

there is a way, you just have to be fast.

Im a awp whore :) ......eh kinda, you will see this mcc though, none of you have played with me in a while. I have somethign cool to tell you though. Tonight in a friendly scrim with mrx and some other guys on aztec, we were on T and making a huge comeback, and I was awpin bridge. So I take 2 gusy out on bridge, then with me new 30$ Plantronic's (best 30$ ive ever spent) I hear a guy runnin around the DD on the other side. I take a total no-scope randon shot, and boom headshot right through the door. It was cool :)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

is there any links to the old mcc matches, I'm looking for the aztec season where i got 40 kills in a half. Link me if you could.

I was awpin bridge. So I take 2 gusy out on bridge, then with me new 30$ Plantronic's (best 30$ ive ever spent) I hear a guy runnin around the DD on the other side. I take a total no-scope randon shot, and boom headshot right through the door. It was cool :)

That was funny, believe I died right after that cuz I ran thru DD laughing at what you were saying over voicecomm. Something like "oh man, they're gonna think I hack, we scrim them tomorrow again for real". Something about the tone and the words you used, just came across funny. :D GJ btw.

ya, we play CE at HeadShot Ent. for a lan tourney. We are scrimmin them tonight with the LC guys, but thanks for playin last night. It was funny though, that was the luckyest shot ive ever made.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

LMAO we were at a LAN at killers house just playing around and all. So i decided to awp, and i am not an awp whore but, my friend Justin and Josh lined up, so i awped both their butts. They both get up and pound on my left arm so now i have a couple of brusies. Lol. So...i think i will stick to the AK and pwn their buttsa that way :D

So I take 2 gusy out on bridge, then with me new 30$ Plantronic's (best 30$ ive ever spent) I hear a guy runnin around the DD on the other side.

Plantronics Audio .9? Thats what i have and they are AWSOME

Guest nightstalker
Guest nightstalker
Guest nightstalker
Guests

(MwR)DracoZombie is the biggest AWP Whore Ever but he owns with it