GC PRESENTS: You Be the Doctor IV*STORY COMPLETED*

Fatty

Ok, well, the wife and I are digging around old boxes and doing some organizing of pictures.

Ok Doctor, although this is a case that's in the past (1992), we can still learn and try to identify causes from the symptoms, so we'll have a little competition.

What the heck happened to Fatty here? Take your best guesses, I'll post up more pics later as they're scanned in. Be as specific as you can, the winner will be whoever is closest to reality.

fattybroken.jpg

GC Founder

literally lmao zap...dewd i had the stache since i could grow it in high school...10th grade....matched the mullet perfectly back then.

Fox: Those are not band-aids, that's more like the tape stuff, to hold the face together. Good question.

*edit...dude, I'm still laughing at Zap's comment.

It all started when one of your USB cables fell off your Harley while traveling home from your first lan party. The USB cable managed to get tangled up in your rear wheel locking it up, causing you to lose control and hit a parked VW bug. You then landed safely with several scratches on the other side of the beetle in a playground on one end of a seasaw.

But little did you know though, that the impact of your Harley hitting the VW not only launched you but also your tower along with your monitor. This picture is obviously so old that a computer during this era would have weighed in at atleast 300 pounds if not heavier.

Now the computer and monitor come crashing back down towards the earth and just your luck - they hit the opposite end of the seasaw sending you flying once again. Unfortunately you were not so lucky as to land in a playground. You landed smack in the middle of a ninja convention parking lot smashing up all their ninja bikes on impact.

We all know ninjas are normally caring and fun to be around, but not these ninjas. These ninjas were ex con ninjas who learned the art of Ninjary while in the pin. And now they were after you! Next thing you knew, you were pinned to the asphault by ex-con ninja stars. You would have been ripped to shreds by their huge double headed extra sharp ex-con ninjaring blades if not for their probation meetings.

Being bladeless as they were though, they began to give you the beating of your life. You felt yourself slowly fading from the world when you heard a soft yet firm voice say "Step away from that sexy man." The man then leaned up against another ninja bike and just gleamed over at the ex-con ninjas and began to dip his corndog into his personal jar of mustard.

You'll never forget the day Ice Cube saved your life.

iceCorn.jpg

AWP shot, hit you so hard fragments actually came through the monitor and bruised the snot out of you. Lucky you didn't get killed.

My wife guessed that either your wife beat you up (I told her that was already guessed) or barfight, then she changed it to car wreck (I told her that was already guessed) so maybe we'll take a beer bottle? Broken over 73h ph4c3?

(edited)

photo-3.jpg

your daughter poked you in the eye on a hay ride (then you became like 30 years younger)

or u decided to cut a slice of plum...glue eyelashes to it...and try and fool everyone

Edited by huhuh?

GC Founder

LMAO buzzn....some funny stuff in here.

Ok, Stedanko wins round one with the car crash. He's now officially a nurse!

Now, take your best guess at the details of the crash, as he did, given the injuries you see.