Sleeping Arrangements for FF05

Fatty

Where will you sleep?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Playaa, If you don't mind. I might want to go in on that also. I'll take the floor or air mattress so it doesn't matter. This is only if my plans with a couple other people fall through (urK?!? and 2 others). Since your OK with three and if I have to back out would that be a problem? If it is no worries.

Fine with me Tek, but both Penty and Bean said they didn't want a crowded room so check with them.

Bean and Penty...who's making these reservations?

I can't call from work and am leaving for vacation tonight, so does one of you want to do it?

Looking at their website, it looks like they're about $80 to $90 a night (for a normal sized room)...so that's about $60 apiece if it's 3 of us, $45 if 4.

oh, something I guess I should ask...do any of you smoke? Cause I don't and would like to be in a nonsmoking room.

Playaa, having one more wont bother me. So welcome TeK. I am a non-smoker myself and prefer a non-smoking room also. I am planning on driving up Thursday to make it for some TP Margies, so I will see about getting the room reserved. I'll fill ya in on any details.

(edited)

Hmmm I'm ok with 4, but I want one of the beds, I'll chip in a little extra in compensation. I'm a non-somker as well. But no partying in the room, I want to be able to sleep.

Edited by Penty

No smoking for me either. I'm fine with sleeping and non partying at 2 AM.

Sleeping is 2 thumbs up.

Again playaa, if I back out of this room cause I can go with urK and others plz don't be upset as I mentioned. I'll have a more firm answer on this in the comming months of course. Air mattress is fine with me. Thanks for including me =]

I need a roomate. nonsmoker, non-partying room. Preferebly just 1 other person in the room, i like my own bed.

edit. i'll probably be going down a day early to meet at Tequila Pancho's, so if someone is interested in that also and needs a roomate, that would work even better.

Edited by All Kill3r

I'm contemplating coming up Thursday to go to TP's too...

so Bean, if you were gonna get the room for that night too...then I'll chip in then as well.

Killer, if Bean and I get that room, and you can't find a roommate for Thursday night, maybe you could join us...like I said, I don't care about sleeping on my air mattress at all...it's a friggin comfortable mattress.

Depending on what my summer is like. I wanna go down early. But it's to early to tell.

Killer i'm all for the Non-smoking, non-partying roomate....one question...

what about snooring? i've been told that if i'm really tired i can wake up a whole block.

:D. I'll make sure i get enough sleep b4 i head down

I need a roomate. nonsmoker, non-partying room. Preferebly just 1 other person in the room, i like my own bed.

edit. i'll probably be going down a day early to meet at Tequila Pancho's, so if someone is interested in that also and needs a roomate, that would work even better.

I'm planning to attend A_K (also Swoop probably) and might take you up on this. If you can make it swoop and I (with one of us on an air mattress) then it sounds good to me. We both smoke but wouldn't smoke in the room any.

Also, Kingtut is trying to find rooms with a chain he works at (or used to) and said he might be able to get a discount. I'll check it out with him.

Edited by dwEEziL

X, i sleep like a brick.

Dweez, thats cool and would work for me. I smoke also but just not in the room. discounts are a plus -)

Plaaya, thnx for the offer, we'll see what happens as time gets closer. I just didn't wanna be left hanging for roomate's at the last second.

I'm aware its my own mattress ;) , My parents sometimes go up to Mass. and camp with our cousins for a whole weekend so I know they have one.

Too far away for ME to set anything in stone. But I know I have a available room which is good. I might want ot make it to TP's the night before also, we'll see about that. Woo i'll be 21! =]]]]]