Sleeping Arrangements for FF05

Fatty

Where will you sleep?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Assume that if you plan to return that you will. Assume that if you're making a real effort to be there, that you will, and vote accordingly. This is by no means a commitment of any kind, just give me what your gut says you'd do if you come next year.

If you know you will not be coming, please NULL vote.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of those guys who will need roomies

I prefer the NOT partying kind honestly. When I get done gaming (if I do), I want to go to my room and fall asleep and get up for some gaming not too much later.

:)

Mk5
(edited)
I prefer the NOT partying kind honestly. When I get done gaming (if I do), I want to go to my room and fall asleep and get up for some gaming not too much later.

Dido. BTW I don't know if your already doing this BUT I think you should organize the rooms into wet rooms and alcohol free rooms to avoid any possibility of people getting in trouble. Personally I find alcohol disgusting but thats just me.

Edited by Mk5

GC Founder

Welp, you gotta be 18 to go, so that means you're an adult....and how and where you sleep is not up to me. That's up to you to talk to people you may possibly room with. One of you will have to front the money for the room.

Guest TonOfSteele
Guest TonOfSteele
Guest TonOfSteele
Guests
Dido. BTW I don't know if your already doing this BUT I think you should organize the rooms into wet rooms and alcohol free rooms to avoid any possibility of people getting in trouble. Personally I find alcohol disgusting but thats just me.

makes a difference when your old enough to drink :P, Im way down in NC and dont think i could make a trip like this nxt year but mb sometime. Dont know many of you guys yet but ive been gaming with MK5 for about a year now and spent many quality hours with him in games :hug: . Even if he did think i was 5 years older than I am :disgust:

Been talking with urK?!? about "Possibly" coming with him and a possible 2 other GF People. Still too early to even decide on this but the Idea is open. Would be rooming with them if they come, if not I'll room with anyone else.

as long as i can sleep somewhere that isnt under a computer desk, im happy

lookin to split a room with some fooz

i dont snore, n probably wont kill you :P

btw - im big into werkin out (lie) so ima be doin 12 ounce curls all weekend...

if yuh kno whut i mean...

ex i know we have had bad blood but i am looking for some people again with the vi to get rooms..i am trying to find some rooms and get all the vi together with the hitmen people..which will probably only be me but i can still hang out with you all..ill get it up on your forum with the prices and everything...so ill start a topic on it