Sleeping Arrangements for FF05

Fatty

Where will you sleep?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:unsure:

duno if i am going or not yet...but um...any girls going alone that may possibly want to share a room...lol.

does m0m count as a girl?

I'm definitely going but have to hold off on reserving a seat for a little while. other financial matters have to come first... ...which sucks. Lousy car and pot holes... friggin axle... sunuva....

But I'll see ya guys there :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately need to save 1 more week or so, then spring for the room and FF, My friend and I are getting whatever the biggest suite they have left is.

Roomates are welcome, but we probably be partying so be up for anything, also looking to see if anyone is coming from the milwaukee area and would be up for a car pool.....mags stop loosing in poker and save 50 bucks for ff!!

Guest WHITERHINO
Guest WHITERHINO
Guest WHITERHINO
Guests

Id like to come anyone got any objections? if not can somone contact me at cheeba6427@hotmail.com so i can figure out whats up

Stupendus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

75$$$$$$$$$$$$ a night, ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me sleeps in truck!

unless someone wants to room with me.... better be a quiet room no paryting for me. me = party pooper but yeah

lets someone pm me if you want to room....

Yikes! That means I would actually have to come. And I was only going to pay 50% of what you paid :P

But I will consider this!! I can guarantee I won't be partying! Do you smoke? (I don't, jfyi). But if you are amenable to this we can work out some kind of compensation for it. Really 50% of room value is fine by me.  I wouldnt be able to stay Saturday night ( or I might go to bed early and leave at 5 AM).

But I will let you know what I decide or even if I can make it or not.

Reservation Made.

Cong, I sent you a pm. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

hey its me tutt, me and black ice have a room for friday and saturday night, its two beds and just me and him and me and him are snuggling so one bed up, we could have some roomies if people want to help pay for the room. let us know and we will check this daily.