w00000000000000000000t

Hambone

Dear Geoffrey,

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to invite you to attend the University of Pennsylvania as a member of the College at Penn Class of 2007, the 251st graduating class since Benjamin Franklin founded the University in 1740.

Dear Adam, we regret to inform you that due to the fact that you have a 2.7 GPA we cannot grant you the privelage to attend Harvard University. Even though you earned a 34 on your American College Test (ACT), we cannot accept you based on that alone.

DAMN YOU HARVARD......................DAMN YOU!!!!!

Gunman

Actually I really got accepted to 3 colleges. University of Wisconsin : Eau Claire; University of Nevada : Las Vegas (UNLV); and the one I am actually going to is...(Drum roll please)...University of Wisconsin : Whitewater (one of the best business schools in the world.)

YAY! Gunman=College bound scholar!

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Yay, hambone i can visit you... I live in Philly, lets lan sometime!

CONGRATS FELLAS!!!! Have fun.... but not too much fun :P

oh, and Gunman, Magruter just graduated from uW Whitewater.... he could probably give you some survival tips and good drinkin holes...

(legal disclaimer: LongHair Inc. in no way endorses the consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors.)

but off the record... drink now... there are fewer consequesnces when you're in college... ...getting drunk and going to class is funny... getting drunk and showing up at the office is dumb.

Congrats Gunman!!!!

I just finished my fine stay at whitewater, Graduated in august with an environmental, safety and health degree. It's a good school you'll like the busniess program, and yes it is one of the best in the nation. When i was there close to 3,700 out of 7,000 were busniess majors. Just some advice, if you drink... We'll if your going to whitewater and you don't drink it's probably going to be pretty boring all the corn fields and such. But Wednes-Saturday all you need is five bucks and good ID. Most of the bars have 5 dollar all you drink taps and rails from 9-2. Not a bad deal if you don't mind loud crappy music and drunk chics. I know i like drunk chics :D Also happy hour at the downstairs you can't miss. Half price drinks free pool and food, can't beat that. There are other things in whitewater besides drinking. But I really can't help you out on those considering all i did was drink. Let me know if i can be any help... Or if you need some advice where to live, what professors to stay away from, anything like that.

Nice job dude and good luck!!!!

Magruter

Oh my bad. NM then :P

Yes, long, going to class drunk can be fun. I had this 4.5 hour lab over the summer...it was soooo tedious, so...

one day I went to the drive thru beer place and ordered a triple blue kamakazi frozen drink. (i didnt drink whilst driving to class though), then i drank it in class, never had so much fun at school! BTW if you are the only one drinking in your class, make sure you dont make a donkey out of yourself! I graduate in 1 week. College has been the best 9 years of my life! :rolleyes::(

-=van wilder=-

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Hambone, you got early decision to UPENN?

Holy mother of god....

Two of my friends got rejected from UPENN for Early Decision, here are THEIR scores:

Guy A) 1570 SAT, 4.68 GPA, 3 800s in SAT II, 4 5s on AP tests, ALl state in Basketball... complete rejection from UPENN, well, the Buisness school anyway.

Guy B) 1450... 4.5, 700s, not too big, but his dad is an owner of a pharmacutical company, and his father donated 1,000,000 [No, I'm not kidding, I'm SERIOUS] to UPENN, and he got wait-listed.

Dude.. post your scores if you don't mind, and CONGRATS!

I gunman good for you, just be very careful if you don't want to drink. Make sure you pick your friends wisely. I really didn't think i had a drinking problem, but college w00t dog you are more likely to find beer then water. Bullet good for UWW will be a good school for you guys. BTW... Don't go to class drunk, if the prof smells it you could get in some big trouble. I know of a couple of examples, where the school forced some students to go to AA. Pretty crazy... Good luck!