How Old Are You?

Fatty

How Old Are You?  

354 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guests

Well, I just turned 27 today. I am an old man acording to Marine Corps standards. HEHE

Im only 20 lol Turning 21 in February....So Compared to many im a Child lol No offence....

Hey Fatty Just would like to Say its awsome to play here the admins are amazing and everyone is mature and fun to play with....From my point of view if it was not for the admins keeping this place clean i would not be here everyday lol....

Good Job Admins....

Thanks for making this place fun.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Forty, which is above the mean age of CoFR, but not by much. There are more of us old gamers than you might think. Once Pong gets in your blood... :)

Imagine that, a father and son duo of suckiness. :D

My son, now 18 and out of the house, has about the same skill level I do, although I think he is more consistent. I got to play online CS with him one time. I was out of town and playing on a friend's machine. There were connection problems, and the server was busy, so I had trouble getting on. My son explained that his dad was trying to connect and asked if someone would be willing to leave. Someone was. The connection only lasted a map, but it was unforgettable. The highlight was the two rounds I sniped while he covered me close in with a colt. I wish I had a demo of it--we took out five of eight one round. Talk about your father-son moments. :smile:

Later I discovered that he was only able to play because he had lied to his mother about homework. *sigh* Teenagers.

--[CoFR]Nimon

Edited by Nimon

:unsure: Well my birth certificate says I should be 21, but I just don't think that is right. I think I was born in a another realm, kinda like superman. How else would I have a name like this. (note it is not my real name) :biglaugha: Still I just don't feel like I am 21. How old is 21 anyways. Did God intend for there to be 365 days in a year or is his sceduling different and I am really 3 or 10045. Also age is how you feel on the inside not what you look like outside. so try a survey where you ask how old do you feel becuase that might give a better example of the playing community in CSS. Just a thought from RICK JAMES. PeAcE

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

Wow, I'm 16 and I feel young around you guys. I expected the majority to be in the 16-19 area but i was very wrong... How do you guys find the time to play with jobs and school and the likes. Me, I just have nothing to do every so I have tons of time to play. (although all that is going to change soon)

• 1 month later...
Guest swollen
Guest swollen
Guest swollen
Guests
I'm 32 goin on 16.

My dads 56 and he plays pc games as much if not more than I do. He's really wanting to get HL2 so he can get CS:S and play on the server.

Imagine that, a father and son duo of suckiness. :D

I'm 39 and I have been gaming since doom. I beta'd counterstrike for valve (among others). Us old guys pioneered gaming!

All of the young players need to think for a second, hmmm who started the gaming

craze? The answer: Us old farts.