How Old Are You?

Fatty

How Old Are You?  

354 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 30 year old and my son Sgt. Sanders he's 12. <----Honor Roll student!!! (very....very....very proud father) We're both addicts of cs!! :)

I play through the week and he gets the weekends.

Started playing in the community right before the MCC2 season started.

Theres no better place to play than this community!!!

Strict but very forgiving!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be 30 in June.

"Old" is a state of mind, as many of you know. My girlfriend thinks I act like I'm 45, but that's because I have too much life experience for 30 year old.

Playing games helps keep you young at heart, I think. The day I don't want to play games because I think I'm too old is the day I throw in the towel...

I'll be 30 in June.

"Old" is a state of mind, as many of you know.  My girlfriend thinks I act like I'm 45, but that's because I have too much life experience for 30 year old.

Playing games helps keep you young at heart, I think.  The day I don't want to play games because I think I'm too old is the day I throw in the towel...

Amen to that.

I'm 20 in June !!

But I look 16 :(

Sad part is, im a bartender since 18, and when I was 18 I looked 13... I have it rough now, but when I'm 40, I'll still be getting carded at the bars!!

Maybe even marry a younger woman, since I dont look my age!

Addictions:

1) CS

2) Woman

:lol:

haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DJ_19
Guest DJ_19
Guest DJ_19
Guests

Hi all. Glad to see I'm not the old man at 33 here. First post, been playing on these servers since HL2 came out. Used to be big into CS about 4 years ago. Glad to have found a great place to play!

DJ

haha, the dress was way hotter then the bonnet ! >.<

im 22, no exageration, i get passed off as a middle schooler, sometimes if im lucky people think im still in high school. It's all good though, in 15 years ill have an 18year old girlfriend. :=

ps nofx. i lost your new screename dude... and you never sign on your old one anymore... :sad:

Edited by All Kill3r

hi everybody its vlad im on moks comp and i dont know how to get in my account ... yeah im 13 and i think i was 10 when i started to play cs , mok is 18 , kage 16 going 17 . yeah i got nothing to do tonight so im checking the forums . i saw kruten saying 50$ hes the youngest , not sure about that :biggrin: